Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Edward goes to talk to Johnny. "So bro, whats has been going on with you?"
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Just thinking about...stuff, Johnny replies directly to Ed's mine. He didn't want to talk in front of Ray and Omega about his personal life....it embarrassed him and he felt it was rude.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Oh, well as you can see i like Ray, we need to get you a girlfriend now lil bro. Maybe in 8 years when Nudge is old enough. Edward says directly to his mind.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 pm

OOC:Enough with the Nudge thing...jeez
    I'm fine...I'm just worried about something else.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:08 pm

And what would that be? Edward looked at his little bother and raised an eyebrow.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Nothing...Johnny said, expressing a sigh and rubbing his temples.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Edward stares at his brother, "Tell me" He said out loud.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Johnny looks at Ray, nothing. I'm just feeling so bad about this whole "dying" thing. I want to know how I came back.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:20 pm

okay I'm not gonna pry it out of you "I'm going to go meet this Omega guy." Edward said out loud.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm

"Your funeral.." Johnny says under his breath.
    Ray
    Ray

Number of posts : 221
    Humor : Violence isn't the answer! Mutant freaks are!
    Experiment experience : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Sadly, Ray had been sleeping the entire time. She really wanted to wake up and speak, and defend her good, honest name, but her eyes wouldn't open. "Mmm," She groaned, remembering the pain in her wing. "Owwwww," She groaned once more. She was of course awake now,which was hard for her, because her eyes still refused to open.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Johnny takes a coke out of the fridge and sits on the recliner 3 feet away from Ray, turning on the TV.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Edward takes out his iPod touch and puts on 'Hearts burst into fire' By Bullet for My Valentine and sits next to Ray on the couch, careful not to put his back on her wing. "Soooo....." He said "Whats your name?" as he looked at Omega.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm

OOC:Omega is in his room...xD
    Johnny takes out his iPod touch he stole-"borrowed" from wal mart. He plays Don't Trust Me by 3oh!3. He looks at Ray, and then at Ed. He smiles, knowing that Ed would be mad if he heard what Johnny was thinking. But a simple thought, and he can't read this one.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:00 pm

OOC:oops.... xD lol

Edward looks at Johnny and Johnny instantly know what he is thinking about.

OOC: MP Johnny
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:01 pm

OOC:How....I said that I blocked it...
    Johnny flies away laughing. "I need to exercise! Be back later!"
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:02 pm

"Okay, whatever," Edward says to Johnny as he flies out. Ed ward lays his head down and sleeps.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Haha Eddie has to sleep and I don't. Whoa...what is THAT? Johnny is blinded by a bright flash of light, and then darkness. He doesn't feel the ground when he plummets.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Edward senses something is up. Johnny? He says in his head. Edward flies out and tries to locate his brother.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Johnny is knocked out on the ground. In the corners of his mind, he feels his body being lifted up.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Edward gets to where Johnny's scent is and sees 12345678920 flyboys taking him off. Edward melts into the shadows and says, "I'll be back for you Johnny."
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 pm

ooc:WOW YOU WROTE IT xDDD
    Johnny wakes up bound and gagged in a flyboys arm. He can't move, thanks to the gelish web he's covered in. Green...this stuff looks like barf. Edward...where are you!?!?!?
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Edward jumps out and throws a shadow over the whole place hoping that these things cant see in the dark. He rips the head off of a flyboy and gets Johnny and unties and ungags him.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Johnny is shocked that Edward disregarded all of them like that. "Ed? Are you Ok??" It appears that he is shaking with anger.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:31 pm

"Lets get back to the house."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:37 pm