Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Ray
    Ray

Number of posts : 221
    Humor : Violence isn't the answer! Mutant freaks are!
    Experiment experience : 232
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:49 pm

OOC: HOly damn, Ed is four years older then her!

RAy woke up about three hours after her little visit, and lazily made her way down stairs. She ruffled the feathers on her wings and yawned. She was a mess. Her hair was falling out from her pony tail, and she had deep circles under eyes.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Edward hears her, and quickly flies to her and says, "ok i really need to ask you, its important i cant wait much longer."
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 pm

Ray looks up and rubbed the temples on the side of her eyes. "Whaaat???" If you couldn't already tell, she was grumpy in the morning. In fact, one morning she kicked a white coat in between the legs for waking her up. Sadly, the guy was rushed to the hospital. Sucks for him.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 pm

"eh, never mind, ill ask you some other time maybe tomorrow morning." He says.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Edward then flies off to the forest and takes a dip in the stream.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:55 pm

"Great, I am gonna go sleep again." To her pleasure the fire was still on. She walked over to it and laid down on a near by couch. She took a pillow and held it in her arms. Her wings were tucked in behind her.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Edward goes and sits by her and reads a book while she sleeps to wait for her awaking. He then runs to the kitchen and returns with breakfast and heats it over the fire for both of them. "ill give this to her when she wakes up" He thinks. But then he gets sleepy and lies next to Ray and falls asleep.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Someone was close to her. She felt it. Or maybe it was a pillow, or Nudge and Gazzy had shown up and snuggles next to her. She put her arms around the person. It was a guy. Gazzy. She opened her eyes. "Morning Gazzy-"
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Edward wakes instantly, "uhhh......hi Ray,"He says nervously, " its edward"
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Ray's eyes flutter open. "Oh, Dear God, no." She jumped up and hissed. "How long have you been there?" Then she smelled breakfast. Eggs... Bacon, toast? She sniffed the air. "YOu made breakfest? Is it explosive?"
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:05 pm

" Well Heck, i was tired........yeah i made breakfast, for you mostly, i dont eat much." He said. "I tried to make it not explosive, and ive been there for about 5 hours-ish"
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Ray didn't look mad or happy. More hungry then anything. "C'mon I'll eat it with you outside." She smiled and looked at the food once more.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Edward smiled back and took his food outside and ate quietly with her. " I still need to ask you that question" He grinned. " Will you go out with me?" He asked meekly.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Ray took a huge bite of the egg. But didn't look like a monster when she did it. She looked like a normal kid eating breakfast. "Shoot," She said.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Edward repeats his question. But adds " Ray, even though i dont know you that well, it seems ive fallen for you, an heh im not an expert at asking out, but stilll, i think i migh even love you, i love your wings, the way you smile, and i love your voice and your persona." He says shyly.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Ray put down her fork, her face was flushed from all color but red cheeks. "Excuse me," She pushes her chair back stands up. Spreads her wings out. Runs, and jumped onto the ledge, then jumps off and soars into the sky,
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Edward runs and jumps and flies after her. When he catches up to her, he says, " I meant all of that, ive never been good at doingthat but i just wanted you to know and to ask you that." He grins lazily.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Ray looks back at him, and then, like the inexperienced flyer she was, she forgot to beat her wings. She began to plummet downwards, not having the strength to pull up.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Edward catches and pulls her up in his arms. "beating your wings are kinda important," He muses while he looks into her eyes.

OOC: Edwards mood is good Deep Blue eyes.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:20 pm

OOC: Very cool afro

Ray blushes and looks down and not into his eyes. "Uhm,"
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Edward looks into her eyes and kisses her against his good judgement.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 pm

For some reason, Ray couldn't push away, but only to close her eyes. Truthfully, she wanted to punch him, kick him, and or kill him. But she couldn't do that know.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:15 am

OOC:Wow
    Johnny flies out of the room he was in. He saw food on the table. He ignored it. He flew into the air and saw Edward and Ray....hugging, that's what it looked like.
    Getting closer, he saw they we're kissing!
    I miss all the good stuff! He yells into their minds.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 am

OOC: I have no idea how that happened. *Kicks mitch* You are really damn good at making people do things for you T.T

Bic: Ray's eyes flutter open to see Johnny, and finally pushes Ed away. She had realized that she was also in the air, so she fell to the ground and into a pile of leaves. "Hey Johnny!" She smiled. "We kinda ditched you up there. Sorry!" She think she might have broken a bone in her right wing, because it hurt like hell. She got up and tried to stretch it out, but for some reason it wouldn't move. She tucked her other wing in, and sighed. I hate Ed, she muttered.
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  Omega Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:14 pm

omega came out of the clearing he walk trying to clear his head i guy that he hated dies why was he so ... so angrey about it he looked up and saw ray and edward kissing omega ran in to the woods thats the only thing his brain could think run,
    he jumped on to a tree why was he so angrey ....
    its not like he was jelious .... "crap" omega said to him self and then started jumping from tree to tree thats it he would train in till this all blew over

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:43 pm