Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
My character Nebraska EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
My character Nebraska EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
My character Nebraska EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
My character Nebraska EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
My character Nebraska EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
My character Nebraska EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
My character Nebraska EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
My character Nebraska EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
My character Nebraska EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

My character Nebraska

Alejandro
    Alejandro

Number of posts : 1
    Humor : YO FACE.
    Experiment experience : 3
    Experiment Experience : 1
    Registration date : 2011-12-13

My character Nebraska Empty My character Nebraska

Post  Alejandro Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Full Name: Aakarshan (Nebraska) Lintoviski

Hair color: Dark red

Date of Birth:10/4/1996

Skin tone: Pale

Wing color: They're alot like Blue Jay wings.

Eye color:White with dark gray flecks.

Physical Discription: Short, around 4'9. Her hair goes to her shoulders and is thin and spikey at the top. She has many freckles. Her left ear is peirced to the very top. Nebraska usally wears a band t-shirt some type of rock band almost all the time. For pants she wears bright red skinny jeans and she's always barefooted.

Personality: Most of the time Nebraska is jumpy and skittish, she's kind of OCD about things being out of order. She usally tends to be always smiling.

Powers: She can map out any area. So, basically she's like a human GPS.

Extra Info: She has ADHD in which she doesn't take a pill for.

Background: Nebraska was born in Poland, and taken to the state of Nebraska with her grandfather when she was just a little girl. She grew up only speaking Polish, so when she was caputred by the School she didn't speak English very well. They always had a translator follow her around. She still doesn't know much English to this day. She adapted the name "Nebraska" from a little boy in a cage across from hers who once day asked her where she was from. When she was around 12 she escaped from the school with a bunch of other peoples, they all flew their seprate ways. She stayed with the little boy she had ment and they grew up to be good friends. When Nebraska was 13 and the boy was 14, he left her unexpedently. Nebraska did never see him again. After a year of being on her own she gave up on trying to defeat the school, so she was captured once again. Still bareley speaking any English she was brought back to the school. She lived there for a year. By the time she was 14, she'd been yelled too many times to count. When one scientist was opening her cage she managed to leap out and make a mad dash for the door. She had escaped, and not to this day looked back.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 am