Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Fang/Dekko Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Johnny closes his eyes in Maryland, and he's back in Europe. "Ed? Ray? Where's Omega?"
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Edward Ultimate Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Edward wakes up and looks around. In Europe? He reads a sign. Heißen Sie willkommen nach Berlin, Deutschland German. Welcome to Germany. Oh great. He went up to a guy with a red armband and asked in german what year it was. "Seines am 1. September, 1939. Den großen Tag nehmen wir Polen!" His eyes widened. 1939?!!!?!?! Poland? Oh no, he said to himself. I'm in world war two. In Germany.

OOC: idk if yall are ok with it lol. but im making a thread World War two.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:20 pm