Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Ray
    Ray

Number of posts : 221
    Humor : Violence isn't the answer! Mutant freaks are!
    Experiment experience : 232
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house Empty The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Closed off into the mountain in the forrest, this house lies at the beginning of the mountain. Its pretty big, because it is a abdoned lodge. It has one huge balcony, a pool, a Jacuzzi, about thirty kitchen, but only one really big one. The house is made from wood, and next to it is a small fresh water creak totally untouched by pollution.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Edward goes and finds a bathing suit. "i think im gonna have a dip in the jacuzzi," He says. "anyone wanna join me?"
    Ray
    Ray

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Ray soon arrived, she was tired and hungry and couldn't wait to start a nice warm fire. She ignored Edward though. She knocked on the door, expecting no answer, and then gently knocked it over. She walked in and stopped at a desk, which must have been where people would get their room keys. She took a random key and looked at it number. 206. Then she walked to where the big meeting room would had been, and found a fire place. There was already wood in there, surprisingly. She rubbed her hands together, and felt the heat between them. She pressed her hands on the logs, and they burst into flames.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Edward gets in the hot tub and thinks about Ray. [i]"I wonder if shed ever Consider a slum like me to date....."
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Ray sneezed and wiped her nose, was it already close to winter? She thought to herself. She put her hair into a pony tail using a rubber band she found on the ground. She got up yawned. She walked outside, once again being in the cold, and looked around. No Erasers no Flyboys no White Coats. Just forrest and... Ed. She turned towards him and tried to smile.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Edward looks intently at Ray and smiles lazily back at her and flips his hair back. He says, "so, um, would you erhm.........." he trails off

OOC: AKKKKKKWWWWAAAARRRD
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Ray banged her head against the rail she was leaning on. "Lets go find food," She moaned.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Edward sighs and says, "ok, what shall we look for?"
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Ray shot him a look. "Just food. I need three thousand calories a day, and so far all I had was twenty-five." She felt her stomach growl. "I" "Need" "Food".
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 pm

"ok, ok!!" Edward runs away and looks for food. He runs into a herd of deer. He chases after three and catches two and takes them back to the house to cook."
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Ray sighed. "Thats not what I meant. I meant look in kitchen for canned foods."
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 pm

"whoops," He says. "hey uhm.....ray....i need to ask you something."
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Ray frowned. "After food," She groaned. And with one sudden movement, she ran and then jumped into the air. Her wings spread out and caught the wind. She flew forward looking for the kitchen.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Edward looks down darkly, "dang...." He flies to the kitchen and sits at one of the stools.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 pm

OOC: You can't fly if your not a avian bird kid....

Ray finds the kitchen as well and shuffles through some old cabinet. She throws about 30 different canned foods onto the table. "Put on the stove," She commands.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Edward uses his powers for the first time in years by flicking his wrist, shadows pop up and put all on stove on correct temp and Edward lays his head down and mumbles, " i still need to ask you."
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Ray turns around and picks up some of the cans in her arms. She went over to the stove, and opened each one of them and poured them on a pan. "After I eat, sleep, and wake up." Soon the food was ready and she found two plates. She poured the food onto it. "You know mutant freaks have to eat a lot." She found two forks and handed one to Ed. She began to dig into her food.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Edward poked at this, concoction of what looked like, beans, cheese and beans, and pork'n'nbeans, he raises an eyebrow. "interesting" says out loud.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Ray soon finished her plate of food as well. She got some water from the sink, which strangely worked, and chugged it down. Then she searched the shelves for some mint leaves. She found a can over the sink and took a leaf out and chewed on it. Her breath was no minty fresh, because bad breath made her wince. "'Nighty," She said walking out of the room.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 pm

He grabs her arm. "Wait" He says. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. After this he flies out the window into the night to find a tree to lay in until morning comes.

OOC: i guess he wants his answer in the morning
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Ray, not letting anything into her ears, did not hear the important question he had asked. "Eh, I'll see what he says in the morning." And with that she flew up the stairs and into room 206 where she laid down on the bed and slept.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Ray, not letting anything into her ears, did not hear the important question he had asked. "Eh, I'll see what he says in the morning." And with that she flew up the stairs and into room 206 where she laid down on the bed and slept.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 pm

When morning comes, Edward wakes up and stretches. "hm." he thinks, "i guess ill go see if she didnt ignore me," and with that; he flies to the house and knocks on her door.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:46 pm

The door opened a little. but not with Ray opening it. She was still fast asleep, and if you had known her well, she slept like a rock. Nothing could ever wake her, well except for a attack. Or tests, or surgery. Other then that, she would probably not wake up for a few more hours.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Edward groans, "Dang it," so he goes and lays down for a few more hours ad waits for Ray to wake up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:32 am