Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Johnny laughs at Edward's joke, so he flips off Omega with his other finger and says "How bout you take 4?"
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm

OOC: ignore my eralyerpost
    BIC: omega lay there in the ground unable to move he just lay there i really really hate jonny time to do some thing he larent in the dome omega exploded at the last second teleported 100 meters away he looked at the exploshin he made it was like a gaint ball of energy now thought omega looking down at where the eraser had bit him all those years ago " i hope this works." mummerd omega then white fur sprouted all over his body time to die jonny
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Johnny hears Omega's threat but doesn't let Ed hear it. Bring it on.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:42 pm

omega teleports with his hand in eds cheast but insted ofbeing all clean he just riped his hand out the souronded hs body with a skin thight body "believe me now" snaped omega " oh look i got blood all over my nice new fur."
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 pm

A growl rises from Johnny's throat. "Don't. Touch. Him." Johnny screams and lunges.
    OOC:Be back in a few
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Edward gasps. his eyes turn wide and he falls over mortally wounded. He falls back with his eyes wide.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 pm

omega doges hi causuly
    "you're emotions make you weak." said omega and puched jonny with matter riping bubble omega bent over ed " do my insults still have no affect?" asked omega crushing his face with his boot
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Ed wakes up and heals himself. He gets up and his eyes turn pure black. Ed then casts a shadow over Omega and wraps him and cuts off his oxygen and tightens his grip on his groin and torso.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:54 pm

this is fun" said omega and exploded again and teleported
    away you know " ed compered to you're brother you useless."
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 pm

"Ok then." Johnny pushes it all out, who he was, who he is, who he's going to be. He rushes at Omega emotionlessly, and knocks him out. He uses his reality bending powers to make it so that Omega remembered his human past and was back there. But something in his mind told him this wasn't the last time he would see Omega.
    OOC:didn't mean to control that much! Omega-Johnny will have a spasm in a while and it'll make Omega remember he's Omega!
    Ray
    Ray

Number of posts : 221
    Humor : Violence isn't the answer! Mutant freaks are!
    Experiment experience : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post  Ray Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Ray was tied of constantly flapping her wings. "Ed," She groaned. "Help. me."
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:36 pm

omegas eyes snaped open "fool i am me" said omega and changed at jonny and bit his arm
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Johnny turned intangible before Omega bit him, and stayed that way. Omega couldn't hurt him like this. He went and grabbed Ed & Ray so they would also be intangible. "Ray! Omega's gone psycho!" Something inside Johnny snapped. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "Omega thinks he's scaring/imtimidating me!!! He won't win this...I can see it in the future."
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:02 pm

poor jonny cant think stright oh well i gusse being in a place alone for a year can do that to you oh wait thats me where talking about." omega laughed omega changed back human and put on a puppy dog face " you wouldent hurt poor old me would you?" he paused and changed back in to an eraser " i would" growled omega and charged at jonny then at ed " so you just going to hid are you then ill kill" said omega and teleported over a city and exploeded he teleported back and that" he said poining at the ruins of a town " is all you're fault."
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:18 am

Johnny gets up, grabbing Ed and Ray. "Ed. Let's go. Make it dark." Johnny watches as Ed makes it super dark, and they fly away to a place where Omega can't find.
    OOC:Ed said I had permission to use him
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 am

Ray, pushes Johnny away half way up in the sky. "Let go!" She ripped her am from his grip, and fell back down next to Omega.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:17 pm

"Ray!!" Edward Yelled and he jumped after her. "Go Johnny!!!" Ed landed next to Ray and Omega and said to her, "I'm so sorry." He then turned to Omega and said, "If you leaave them alone i will let you kill me, as long as you just forget about both of them." He said.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm

omega looked at ed " well if you insist." said omega driving his hand through his cheast and grabing his haret and pulled it out " night night" said omega and teleported after jonny

Last edited by Omega on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Johnny flies around in the sky, his head tinkering at insanity. Ray pushes away. "Moron." Johnny leaves, because he knows Omega won't leave them alone if he is with them. Ed, this is my last gift to you. Keep Ray close. Love ya, bro. Goodbye. Johnny tells Ed because Johnny saw Omega holding Johnny's dead body. He hoped Ed wouldn't read it. Johnny left, flying back to America at the speed of light
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Edward looks at Omega. "Fool, i have no heart." and promptly reaches and drives his hand into Omega neck."Now die!" He rips out Omegas jugular vein. Ed then falls over with Omega to the ground and goes into a coma from the blood.

OOC: be cool Omega, you actually nearly have to die your not invincible

Last edited by Edward Ultimate on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:22 pm

ooc: you sure about this dead stuff i mean its not to late to change you're mind
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:24 pm

OOC: i changed it im nearly dead. an NDE
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:31 pm

omega fell to the ground his life was flashing befor his eyes when he first fought max going all out against alex meeting ray hateing jonny blowing up the school jonny dieing jonny comeing back seeing ed kiss ray the dome destroying a town ... dieing then oegas body just fell in to nothing he was just lieing there like when he made that rip in the dome then omegas body seemed to burn up and there was a flash and he was in some town.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 pm

omega looked around he was back he had changed time not enough to stop this from ever hapning but enough to stop being killed by ed ... ed omega looked down at a crumpled ed he picked him up and teleported to jonny.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:10 pm

OOC: Whats happening?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:01 pm