Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Ray
    Ray

Number of posts : 221
    Humor : Violence isn't the answer! Mutant freaks are!
    Experiment experience : 232
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:16 pm

OOC: All of you must obey Sweeney Todd!!!!!!
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Omega Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:21 pm

OOC: what?
    BIC: omega jumped from tree to tree then sat down he remeberd how ray was finding new skills ever second day hell try some , (2 hours later) omega rubed a tree trying to make fire nothing happend he tried teleporting from one branch to another it worked omega looked back and saw a little bit a smoke the resembled him "nice" he said to him self .
    mabey it had all blowen over thought omega and teleported back to the house
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:22 pm

OOC: Sorry, I am watching Sweeney Todd right nao XD
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:23 pm

OOC: ........ *lol*
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:47 pm

omega walked over to ray " hey" he said then noticed that his nuckles where bleeding from punching trees
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Ray smiled. "Hey!" She pointed to her limp wing. "Can you help me get back to the house? I broke my wing!" She laughed sarcastically.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:59 pm

"yeah sure" omega gave a fake smile and put his and on her shoulder and teleported up
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Ray held her breath waiting for the pain to pass. "Do you think I will be able to fly tomorrow?" She huffed, disappointed.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:24 pm

maby" replied omega and went in to an untaken room
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Ray sat down on a couch, careful not to hurt her wing. "Hey, Omega, are you alright?" She asked, looking in his general direction.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Edward looks at Ray when he walks in the room and raises an eyebrow. "So i guess you hate me now, huh?" He says meekly.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Ray looked up at him, clutching on to her broken wing, trying to make sure the pain doesn't escape from under her grasp. "Hate? That is such a strong, horrible word." She giggled. "Anyway, you just met me. It was just a misunderstanding."
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:33 pm

"In this case, misunderstanding is an understatement," Edward mumbles.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Ray pouted. "Your so moody," She breathed out. "Give it time, really. And in the meantime you can just sit next to me and help my wing."
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Edward sighed and sat next to her and gave her this stuff he found in the forest. "It will help the bone grow itself back together," He said.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Ray released a breath of relief. "Thanks," She said. It was soothing on her wing, and it felt like cold water. "Here," She said turning towards him. "What would you have liked me to say?"
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 pm

"Well for one thing, i wasn't planning on johnny popping up and you falling out of the sky." He said sarcastically. "But really it wou;d have been nice for a yes but it doesnt matter ive decided to go dissapear for awhile." He said, darkly.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Ray grabbed onto his shirt, lightly pulling at it. "Oh, no your not. This flock sticks together, no matter what." She smiled and giggled. "And your part of it."
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Edward looked at her. "I don't know what to say, but I just need to run solo for a little while." He said. "But, thank you anyways." And after those words he hugged Ray and ran super fast and jumped out the window and started flying as fast as he could to North America.

OOC: really, this guy needs some talking to..
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:49 pm

OOC: Stay for a bit longer, stupid. Otherwise I have no one to RP with. T.T
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:51 pm

OOC: No.

Bic: He flies over the ocean but realizes what he is causing so with remorse he turns back around, but catches himself, and flies west to Texas.

OOC: After johnny last comment on this page it goes to Edward dissapears to the states.

Last edited by Edward Ultimate on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:59 pm

OOC: Rah, I guess I have to go to... Stupid wanting to RP T,T

Ray, despite her bad wing, stood up. She spread her wings out, took a running start and leaped to the sky. The wind pushed her forward and out into the open.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Johnny knows where Ed's going to, but says nothing. He walks into the room, seeing Omega. He realizes he forgot to tell Omega he came back to life. "Omega?"
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Edward sits down and lays Ray on the couch next to him. He cooks some food. "I hope your hungry." He says.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Johnny lands swiftly back in his own room through the skylight. He goes into the kitchen and makes a pizza he might need it later for energy and maybe Ed and Ray would want some. He also really liked to cook sometimes for some reason. Seeing that Ed already made them food, he eats the whole pizza. It never hurts to be at 110% energy Johnny. He says to himself

Last edited by Johnny Ultimate on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:40 am