Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Best western The flock EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Best western The flock EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Best western The flock EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Best western The flock EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Best western The flock EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Best western The flock EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Best western The flock EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Best western The flock EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Best western The flock EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

+2
Alexandra
Max
6 posters

Best western The flock

Best western The flock Empty Best western The flock

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:41 am

Fang landed in front of the Best Western and waited for the flock. Bored he threw Ari on the ground not to hard because that would go against Max's wishes. Fang leaned against a wall looking up at the sky waiting

Last edited by Fang on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Best western The flock Empty Re: Best western The flock

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:17 am

Max landed with a soft thud on the ground a few feet from Fang and Ari. Angel landed next to her and Max told her that she'd be right back. She walked over to the registration desk, trying to look confident. "Well hello" she smiled at the guy behind the register. "I'm gonna need a room that joins with at least one other." The guy behind the counter looked up and winked back, "I think i can manage that." The guy turned around to get a key and Max rolled her eyes. They owe me one, big time She was thinking of the flock who wasn't being winked at. The guy turned back around and asked for a type of payment she handed him the debt card. He gave her the key and she walked back towards the others. "Rooms 3 and 4" she grabbed one of Ari's arms and dragged him over, opened the door and walked him in first.

Max quickly tied him to a chair with a bungee cord that was hanging by the door when she walked in. "Alright guys, get some sleep." She shoved Ari's chair into a closet and duct taped his mouth shut with some tape she had found in a drawer. Then she closed and locked the door and flopped down on a near by bed, closing her eyes.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:19 am

ooc: yeah... Ari again (ARI COME BACK!!!)

Ari glared the entire time and thought about screaming out after Max had bungeed him to the chair, but thats when she'd gotten out the duct tape and shoved him in the closet. He sat in silence and feel asleep. He needed strength to fight these people.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 am

I walked into the room and saw the beds occupied. Which didn't really bother me. It was a carpeted floor, i was good with sleeping on it. I turned into a grey sleek house cat and curled up under the dresser. If pets weren't allowed, they wouldn't see me under here. I closed my eyes and started to sleep.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:39 am

Fang walked in next to Max and saw the weird tan guy wink at her. Max gave the man the debit card and he walked out just ahead of her and stood with the rest of the flock . He heard what rooms and stalked off into the hotel and followed Max into them. conjoining rooms hmm that's why he winked. Gosh she better not have thought that creep wad was cute he almost gagged as he thought it but then remembered that guy and his hands balled into fists .Fang walked past where Max was and sat down in a chair and looked at the door and wondered if that was his room or their room he held back a laugh as he thought that. He got up and walked up to the door and opened it. Oh joy the genaric hotel rooms are so well... alike ]. Fang threw himself down on the nearest bed.

Last edited by Fang on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Angel
    Angel

Number of posts : 47
    Experiment experience : 4
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post  Angel Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:57 am

angel walked into the room and groaned as max and fangs (the closest to her) thoughts flooded into her head witch they did now. Along with the rest of the flocks,because she was so used to reading them as she walked through the room toward the bed she planned to sleep in,she read the thoughts of her room mates, first max then fang who had collapsed on the first and nearest bed in the room for some reason she figured was exhaustion. then alex's who was in the form of a preety grey cat curled up under the dresser, then there was nudge,and finially sierra's as she rounded the bed. she reeched for her bag once she had sat down on the bed she grabed a change of close and a brush along with her toothbrush and such ,then proceded to the bathroom to get ready for bed. once she was finished she walked to the next room grabed a pillow and blanket off one of the beds and a remote from the bedside table and flicked on the t.v. as she curled up in a ball,she flicked through the channels till she found the world news.(she went to this room so the others could sleep with no interuptions.)

Last edited by Angel on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Max walked into the next room and jumped down on the bed Fang was sitting on. "So what's the 'later' thing?" She poked him a few times in the arm. She knew he'd be annoyed and laughed quietly.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 pm

I woke up suddenly. Stretching, i got out from under the dresser and walked away. Sleeping would be hard with the knowledge that a blood thristy Eraser was in the closet probably cutting his ropes or something. I yawned for a long time before making my way into the vent system to explore. A habit of mine was to spy. I crawled along the ventalation system and smelt something delicious. To my right was another tunnel. The smell came from that direction. I followed it all the way to another vent and looked down. A man stood inside the doorway of someones room, carrying a silver plater. he lifted the top to reavile a roast turkey with mash potatoes and everything. he gave it to a nice lady who placed it on the table. She walked to the bathroom to frshen up and do her business, leaving the meal alone and ready to snatch. I silently got out of the vent system, turned into a monkey, grabbed the platter of food, and went back into the vent system. The woman came back in the room just as i sealed the grate in place. Her look was priceless. First she screamed loudly and searched everywhere. Then she started dialing the phone. Room service came up and she ordered another.
    I scurried back to the room and swung back into the room. Turning into a human, i divided the turkey, mash potatoes, rice pelaf, and salad into equal bits for everyone.
    "Dinner. Can't go to sleep on an empty stomach!" I called. Taking up a wing, i crucnhed down into the skin and tore away the meat. it was delicious. Cooked to perfection.
    "Guys, girls, don't want it to get cold! It's really good!" I taunted.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Fang looked at Max as she entered. He felt her poke him. He answered her question simply "well i was ...embarrassed" he hoped that was a good enough reply. He knew she would want a longer explanation so he went on to say "i was thinking about you that's why i was embarrassed" he admitted looking away from her. He waited for her to respond and looked into her eyes with admiration "Max I...."

Last edited by Fang on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Max bit her lip and looked back into his eyes, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She could feel the tension in the air and the closness of his being. "Fang..." she leaned down then she heard the loud cry form the other room and immediatly realized that she was just about to kiss him Holy!!! ***
    She pulled away, she had been almost an inch away from his face. Awkwardly she stood, tripping over her own feet as she did. "I uhh... Do you want to talk about this later?" She rubbed her hand on the back of her neck as she spoke.
    Smoooooth she mentally kicked herself.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Fang leaned in towards Max and closed his eyes . Anticipation burning inside him he reached up to grab her face but only getting air in his grasp. He opened his eyes to see her getting up shock clear on all of her features. "Umm.. sure then" he responded to Max's question. He looked away akwardly. Fang stood up and passed Max. Fang steped into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He brought his fist down on to the counter with a loud bang dangit Fang you are so... gah he thought.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:43 pm

I walked into the next room and whistled loud enough for them to hear.
    "Guys, hot food! Cooked to perfection. Waiting to be eaten!!!!" I called. I returned to the small little table and stabbed a piece of salad. There was a mini refrigarator on the side of the wall that i inspected for milk or soda. They had milk or water. I grabbed the carton of milk, a couple bottles of water, and some glasses from the cabinets.
    "Milk or water?" I called. I stuffed a few bottles of water into my backpack, took a frozen bagel, and lastly the bag of salad someone had left. It would last for a couple weeks maybe, depending on how long it had been sitting in the frig. I zipped up my pack and slung it over my shoulder.
    "People, it's getting cold!"
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Max watched as Fang shot into the bathroom, the door closed and she heard a loud bang. She winced and walked towards the door, putting a hand on the knob. she sighed and turned around then walked into the other room where Alexandra had screamed from. She saw the girl sitting there happily and eating. Max's anger rose. "You!" Max balled up her fist "UGH!!!!" she stomped outside the hotel room and slammed the door forcefully behind her. She slumped against the wall and slid down until she was sitting then she banged her hand on her forehead a few times. Suddenly she wasn't that hungry any more.
    Angel
    Angel

Post  Angel Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:35 pm

angle herd a loud "BANG!" from the bathroom she walked to the door and knocked twice but there was no answer "fang?, are you all rite?" she asked curiously

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Fang heard the knocks on the door and opened it. He answered the question asked by Angel. "I'm fine. Sorry i didn't mean to frighten anyone" he said as calmly as possible "I'll be out in a minute." Fang sat down on the edge of the tub and thought ... Ange Max and I are okay just give us a few minutes. You probably heard half of it Fang leaned back a tad and took off his new jacket, unfolded his wings and sighed.

Last edited by Fang on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:42 pm

ooc: Whaa? Explanaition please?

I watched the leader storm out of the room and bang the door behind her. I was confusd. Why'd she yell at me? I got food for everyone, didn't I? I followed her out, giving her an incredulous look.
    "Why are you yelling at me? The foods for everyone! You and the two older boys, i made sure, got the most. It's no like i was keeping that for myself. Sheesh! I was trying to help out." I tried to keep my voice somewhat calm and level. It was hard, considering i was yelled at for nothing. I watched her suspiciously.
    Angel
    Angel

Post  Angel Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:09 pm

"I know, sorry" Angel sighed and took a deep breath, " fang you know how she feels,i mean you have to...she just....she...well i supose you'd have to be able to hear her thoughts to understand." she paused for a minuite to go over his thoughts again and to listen to max's. "you know she hates herself for this some times" she listened to him again " for making you feel like this. she thinks she is so stupid for feeling the way she does, and doing the things she does. but... you know how hard its gotta be" she paused to think of how to word her next thought" i mean besides this she is so stressed all the time, and you're so sure of how you feel about her. Its hard for her to admit her true feelings and act on them. especially when you have been best friends for so long. You know how we're all family? well its really hard to try to not think of you as a brother as she has for so long and think of you...like THAT (she blushed) its just hard for her to make the transition when you never had to change your set of mind when you always KNEW you ...." she knew fang knew what she wanted to say next."i mean you know she must have feelings for you that way but she never really thought about them they were always there just... she didn't understand that she liked you more than just a brother and now she does and its just really confusing for her about how she should act i mean she is trying to factor the whole flock in and she dosent know what could happen you know?"
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:15 pm

ooc: Max and Fang were going to kiss when u screamed lol it's not a personal thing it just helps the dramatic effect

Max stood up and looked down at the new girl. "Alexandra, just please...." Max inhaled deeply and walked behind the hotel and flung her jacket off. she unfolded her wings quickly and took flight. Up in the air she couldn't hurt anyone, it was just her and she thought about how very close she was to somthing she wanted so much. What if it doesn't work between me and Fang and the whole flock splits up liek last time? There were so mant thoughts she couldn't ignore. Thsi wasn't just about her but all of them.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:32 pm

ooc: ahhhhh, ok. i get it.

I watched her take off into the night, feeling guilty. I saw the connection the two of them had. It was a talent i had, i could just kind of tell when two people liked each other a lot. Like a vibe. I unfurled my wings slowly and took off after her. When i'd caught up, i sighed and gave her a meaningful look.
    "Look, i bet it's hard having to decide everything. And it's even harder when you like someone you've been with forever. I saw the connection you two had, and i can tell you truthfully i understand. I use to have a flock too. it was a pack of 3, my brother, Jack, and I. Jack and i had a connection like you and your friend have. It's confusing, when you think of someone as a brother for so long and suddenly you love them more than if they were a brother. Don't hold back. Enjoy the moments you have with him." i explained. Taking a deep breath, i gave her a smile and coasted away from her. I swooped down and wlaked back into the hotel room.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Fang looked at Angel and he listened intently to every word. He felt choked up after she finished. Ange i do love her he thought . Fang looked away " I don't want to cause her pain" he said in his now raspy voice. "I need t talk to her bad and explain and .." he cut off relizing that he has never admited that much to anyone before "sorry" he said. He didn't put his wings back he just opened and slid through the door silently and walked past everyone out into the hallway. Hopeing Max was there but no dice. The shape shifter was instead he walked past her and out of the hotel and flew onto the roof. There was now room to think. Instead of thinking he just lay there silently waiting for Max.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Alexandra's speech only made Max angrier. "Mind your own business! you can go home you know!" Max called down to Alexandra before she entered the hotel. All up in my business Max huffed. I'm getting more and more annoyed with that chick by the second

Max let herself drift down to the roof of the hotel. She folded her wings in and lay back, hands behind head. She closed her eyes and tried to even her ragged breathing, willing the hostile feelings to go away.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:59 pm

I didn't understand what she was so angry at me about. I was trying to help her out. I hissed under my breath. I could prank her..... that would make me feel a lot better.
    no, Alexa. Calm yourself. You don't want to fight them right now. It's a rough day. Tomorrow should be better.... hopefully.
    I took in a deep ragged breath and turned into a kitten. I hoped into the vent system and let out a long sob. My life sucked. Whenever i tried to help people, i got hurt. I sucked in a deep breath and let it out in sharp pauses. Closing my eyes, i had a flashback i'd surpressed for so long.

Spoiler:

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Fang watched as Max landed and layed right down next to him "Hey" he said loudly
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Max jumped up and pounced on where the voice had come. Suddenly Fang's face came into veiw, she had him pinned down. "oh..." she blushed "it's just you."

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Fang did his litte smirk thing because she was on top of him (funny right? =)) "Just me" he said "we need to talk... and as much as you hate it about .. us " he looked away and then looked back into her eyes. "We never ever get anywhere with these 'talks'" he gently pulled her off him and set her down next to him so they were both sitting up and facing eachother. He waited for a response.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:03 pm