Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Best western The flock - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Best western The flock - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Best western The flock - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Best western The flock - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Best western The flock - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Best western The flock - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Best western The flock - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Best western The flock - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Best western The flock - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

+2
Alexandra
Max
6 posters

Best western The flock

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Best western The flock - Page 2 Empty Re: Best western The flock

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Max couldn't take it any longer. She fang and kissed him.

Last edited by Max on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Fang was overjoyed . He pulled Max in and kissed her like he never had. He pulled her against him.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Maxs eyes snapped open oh my god She pulled away "Fang...we can't do this to them." she motioned downward, meaning the flock underneath them. "If things don't work and we split up then... it will destroy us all." Max stood up, hating herself "It's either us," she motioned between the two of them. "or everyone.."There was a nagging deep inside her telling her that she should run away, get herself away from him so she wouldn't be tempted. Somthing was stoppign her or some one

Last edited by Max on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Fang looked at her "But we would never we love eachother Max, we really do. You know that." Fang looked at her his throat dry again from her words "Max we would never break up the flock and we would never break up period." he sighed and swallowed his voice raspy and dry " Don't you agree?" he looked dumbfounded and desprate at the same time. I will not break down in front of her nobody needs to see that he thought.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Max sighed sadly and looked down. "we've split up before Fang. I can't do it again." she backed up away from him. "i uh... gotta."

Last edited by Max on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 pm

"Max..." he said shuddering. He stood and walked over to Max and looked down at her. Small tears rolled down his cheek and onto the ground to him almost in slow motion. Fang let the rest of the tears fall and splatter. He walked over to the Best Westerns air conditioning system and kicked the crap out of it "Max" sigh "I know how i feel. If you don't feel the same tell me now I'll do you a favor" he stopped kicking the air conditioner and looked at the damage. The tears almost overflowing. "just tell me" he said desperately . :(
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:13 pm

She felt the sad build up and let it out in the form of fury and she approached him. "Fang!" she pushed him backward, just enough to move him back a few steps. "It isn't like that! What I want, and you should know what that is, isn't important!" She turned around and flew off the roof and back onto the ground. Then she stomped into the hotel room and into her room then slammed the door shut, daring any one to disturb her.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:30 pm

I heard the door slam and jumped up. Wet tears soaked the fur on my face. I stood on my claws, turning my attention from my friends to what was going on. Coming out of my hiding place, I saw it was the leader who had slammed the door. I didn't make a move to go near her. She'd probably smack me or something. Instead, i retracted my claws and curled back up. The water works started up again, but not quite as much. I sobbed in whispers and inhaled sharply.
    Angel
    Angel

Number of posts : 47
    Experiment experience : 4
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post  Angel Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:15 pm

angel say the cat out of the courner of her eye and walked over to her "its ok" she said "max is just under alot of pressure rite now its all really hard you know?" angel sighed as she sat down and becanto pet the cat foundly."im shure you can understand that rite?" "i know max didnt mean to yell at you she is just very upset. she'll appoligse once she comes to her sences" angel said as she got to her knees "im going to go check on her. " she pet alex a few more times on her head. angle then got up and walked to the bed room door max had slammed nearley an hour ago. she rad maxs now miserable thoughts and said "max" in a soft confurting voice. "can i come in?" she asked sweetly opening the door not waiting for an answer because she could see what max was about to say in her thoughts."max are you ok?" angel asked "look max,even if something totally crazy happens and you do split then you at least tryed and you can go back to being brother and sister and the flock is great" angel walked over to max and gave her a hug. " max , at this pont i think it would be worst not to try< i know it's hard and it's scary but when your togther you'll bouth be stronger and so will the flock and like i said if it dosen't work then it get's better to." angel paused and then said"i love you max, always" she gave max another squeez and waited for a responce.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Fang staggered a few steps. He watched Max fly away and heard a faint slam. He ran and jumped off the roof and let his wings guide him.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:24 pm

"Angel, it's not a big deal. It's nothing now please I'm just gonna watch some TV" Max grabbed the remote on her bedside table and flipped on the TV. Her thoughts were focused on I love lucy

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Fang lands on the roof and folded his wings back in. Fang jumps down and walks into the hotel not giving the perv a glance and walked into the hotel room. He dumped the continent of it on the counter "everyone's favorites" he said glumly. He plopped down on the nearest bed ,avoiding Max and turned on the football game. He paid no attention to the Tv his mind was blank. He grabbed his favorite chips (bbq) off the counter next to him
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Max got up and grabbed her bag of doritios. She watched Fang for a minuet, almost wlaking over ot him but then she turned and headed back for her bed.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Fang held his breath as Max passed behind him. He continued to chew after she was back watching i love Lucy. He stood up and walked into the bathroom and decided to take a shower. After his shower as over Fang grabbed his new sweats and threw them on. As he walked past Max he looked at her and asked "where is my bag of shirts?' he said quietly and in a dead like tone.

Last edited by Fang on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Max got up off the bed and fumbled aorund in the dresser drawer then walked over and handed the bag to Fang, trying to keep her eyes down so she wouldn't feel bad about earlier.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Fang looks down at Max and grabs the bag from her "thanks" he mumbled in his still dead tone he grabbed one and thew it over himself. Fang stalks out of that room and walks out in the hallway and slides down so hes sitting. wow she must be pissed he thought now i feel bad. great. we need to talk seriously no fighting no kissing just talking he just sat there hoping she would come out
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Max tried to get the image of Fang out of her head but it wouldn't budge. She huffed and walked out the door and sat next to him "Talk."
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 pm

I smiled at the girl little girl. Sobs racked my ribs as i shook my head no.
    "it's not that. Yes, it's a bit upsetting i was yelled at, but that's not why I'm crying." i whispered. I wiped my nose with the back of my paw. With a deep breath, i stood up and crawled out of the venting system. The good thing about being a shape shifter is that when you cry as one form, the blury red eyes, runny nose, all the signs that you've been crying don't show up with the new form. I sat down in one of the chairs and watched starred at my hands as the fur slowly turned into my skin. my ears started to sink into my head at the same time my fangs became regular canine teeth. I took in a deep breath, trying to calm myself.
    The past is the past, Alexa. You have to move on. What happened happened. i know it's hard to let them go, but you have to. Move on, Alexa. The words scrolled inside my head. i did need to move on. Use what happened to drive me forward.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 pm

"Max" Fang began voice dead "I love you more then a sister and I know you do love me like that to. I also know you are confused and it's hard for you but you haven't had a lot of time on your hands to think about it. I have . So I'm giving you a break I will just let you think and I'll be waiting in the wings when you understand and if we slip up who cares." he looked at her his eyes showed fear and sadness. "Just let's just not get angry or upset but.." he paused to kiss her cheek "you will find away you alwas do" he looked into her eyes with pain in his voice that was worse then earlier "Oh no mentioning me breaking down ever again okay?" he waited for a response.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Max took a deep breath and smiled slightly "alright umm... I guess I'm going to catch some sleep." She stood up and couldn't help but let out a small laugh then headed back to the bed and flopped down.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Fang looked up as she walked away. Fang stood and opened the door and slumped down right there and decided he would take first watch .
    Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post  Lyra Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Seria had been staring at her feet in the corner silently, with her sweatshirt hood down, but her ears still pinned back, deafening her. She let out a heavy sigh. I'm weird, even here, she thought unhappily, hoping the cute little girl with white wings wouldn't suddenly pop in her head. This WAS deppressing. Everyone thought she was an Eraser-loving buddist or whatever. Seria knew something dramatic and soap-opera-ish was going on, but she was too anti-social at the moment to ask about it.

ooc: I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, and I just went poof and magically appeared. BTW, was the room we got two-room? One room? Whats it like?
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:15 am

Max yawned and stretched after her nap. She jumped up and went into the other room. The small bat girl was sitting in the corner.
    "Hey" Max smiled at her. For some reason she was in an exceptional mood.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:10 pm

I turned into a cat and sulked into the vent system. I couldn't sleep. And i couldn't get my friends off my mind. i started to sob. Before i could burst into tears, i ran further down the vent system until i was over the lobby. It was empty. Hopefully no one would hear me. I curled into myself and continued to cry where no one could see me. Maybe i should continue on my own. And maybe a dog will eat a gallon of chocolate and live. They were nice, and i couldn't stand being alone again.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:38 pm

OCC Seria the rooms are 2 in 1 they are conjoining

Bic Fang awoke and saw Max in a good mood "Morning" (yawn) and got up to get some juice boxes that he forgot he bought. He grabbed one and stuck the rest n the fridge. Fang groggily walked over to the chair and sat down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:31 pm