Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The flock regrouping (k mart still) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The flock regrouping (k mart still) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The flock regrouping (k mart still) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The flock regrouping (k mart still) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The flock regrouping (k mart still) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The flock regrouping (k mart still) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The flock regrouping (k mart still) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The flock regrouping (k mart still) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The flock regrouping (k mart still) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

+2
Ari
Max
6 posters

The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

The flock regrouping (k mart still) Empty The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Post  Max Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Max walked over ot the cash registers and waited for the little girls to return.
    "you think we'll be able to find them if they just keep shopping?" she smirked at fang

The flock regrouping (k mart still) Empty Re: The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Fang shrugged not wanting to laugh. He looked over the racks being taller then max until he found nudge about to grab something else off the rack "Uh you better stop Nudge from buying that whole rack. Fang turned max in the right direction and pointed.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

The flock regrouping (k mart still) Empty Re: The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Post  Max Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:27 pm

"oh no," she started walking quickly in nudges direction with a distressed face. "I swear , these kids." Max mumbled under her breath. "Nudge only what you need." she told the younger girl. She took a depe breath and sought out the other two. "Close call." she spoke to Fang.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm

"Yeah i was" he said back to Max " Are we gonna buy these Kid their clothes now?"he inquired looking down at Max
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:33 pm

She nodded, "as soon as their finnished." She looked at the three again, "hurry it up guys."
    Ari
    Ari

Number of posts : 117
    Experiment experience : 23
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Post  Ari Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Ari was walking in the door of K-mart, not really sure why he was there. Shelter? Food? No reason? As soon as he walked in the doors he saw Max and Fang. He didn't know what to do so he tried to stay out of sight, quickly sneaking by. He was most likely going to get cought, the flock was usually pretty aware of their surroundings plus if they cought sight of him they would obviously reconzie him. He didn't want to be reconized, for many reasons. One being if they found him he would have a lot of explaining to do. And when Max and Fang are mad, not fun. And Max would be ticked when she realized that it all went back to Jeb.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Max caught somthing out of the corner of her eye and looked. Nothing. she stood on her tiptoes and looked again. "hmmm..."
    Ari
    Ari

Number of posts : 117
    Experiment experience : 23
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Post  Ari Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:12 pm

"Yes, She didn't see me!" Ari announced triuphhantly. This came out louder than it was intended. It was supposed to be a whisper but it was loud enough to make heads turn.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 am

Fang whirled around "Max i think i heard a voice. One that is all to familiar in a bad way" He looked down at her seeing if she understood. "Ari" he whispered "gather the kids ill go walk to him and walk outside follow me once we are in the sky we will attack" he looked down at her "good plan or not?' he said grimacing.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:17 pm

My head swiveled to see where the noice came from. It was from inside KMart. I slowly went inside and looked around. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Well then again, Erasers could be very sneaky.
    Without anyone noticing, i turned into a dog and started to sniff. It was a semi painful transformation due to the fact i did it so fast, but i ignored that. A few sniffs told me there was a mutant in here. An Eraser and, what was that? Another bird kid? I followed the bird kid smell to two kids standing in the kids clothing department. It was a boy and a girl, the boy taller and darker. The girl was the same one i'd nearly knocked over before. I did a quick change into a cat and jumped into the girls arms.
    Maybe i'll find out who or what they are if i do this..... I thought.
    OOC: Thanks for the tip!

Last edited by Alexandra on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 pm

OOC make sure you know where max and i really are (over by kids clothes ) just edit
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:25 pm

OOC: Fang you need to remember that Max is in charge and also that ur not the admin v.v

Several things happened at once. First her heart started pounding. Fang was right, Ari was alive! She started sweating and swivled to grab the kids. "guys we have to..." Then a strange cat jumped into her arms and she jumped back, dropping it. Thankfully cats always land on their feet. "Fang I can take care of myself and i'm not only here to take care of the kids." She gave him a "sexist pig" glare.

Immediatly she walked past the cat, was it following her? And grabbed each of the girls. "We have to leave NOW" she rushed them over to an empty cash register, pilling their clothes onto the counter. Then she shoved the debt card into the womens hands. Max tapped her foot as the incompitent cashier fumbled with it.

When she had finally placed everything in the bags Max leaned down and told the girls "wait outside, don't go anywhere. fang and I will be out in a momnet." She swivled on the spot and walked back over to fang."I'm not going to miss this." She glanced at him and kept walking in the direction they had seen Ari. "You take one side of the isle and I'll take the other."

Post  Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:59 pm

OOC :( sorry

Fang looked at her apologetically "okay" following her and taking the other end. He was sorry and went into immediate fight mode and walked slowly towards Ari. anticipating in his head all of his new moves
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:32 pm

I landed with a thud on my feet and checked my paws.
    Ow? did i get a sliver in my paw or something because something is stinging..... I thought and quickly came up with an idea. I followed after the girl and leaped back into her arms. I gave her those big soft brown eyes and showed her my sliver. Surely she couldn't resist it. And she had a bunch of little kids with her, they'd want to keep me for sure. Finally, i'd find out if these kids were mutants!
    i looked around while sitting in her arms and noticed someone spying. It smelt like an Eraser. It looked like an Eraser. It was an Eraser.
    i hissed angrily at the wolf boy and changed into a pole cat big enough for the girl to carry. The transofrmation still hurt, but it was nothing compared to the hurt i was about to bring to the Eraser.
    Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post  Lyra Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:45 am

" Yes, Max.", Seria felt a sudden pang of nervousness. It felt different. Not wrong, it just felt different. She got scared, and wanted follow Max, but she decided that it'd be safer with Nugde and Angel. She could feel her wings shaking to fight the urge to fly. She flattened her ears totally against her head and sat down. She closed her eyes, and waited. Since her ears were flat against her head, she was pretty much deaf.

I hate being under pressure. Stupid bat instinct. , thought Seria.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Max was in fight mode as she walked, fists clenched, towards Ari. With Fang keeping pace beside her they seperated and went to either end of the isle. Then out of nowhere the cat came back. "Stupid..." Max mumbled. then it showed her it's paw. she didn't have time for pity and was just about to throw it down again when it trandformed. "Holy!" she half screamed and dropped it, then she slapped a hand over her mouth. She continued to the end of the isle then jumped out and found herself face to face with Ari.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Dropped again? Sheesh. She must hate cats.... or all animals for that matter. I thought sullenly. I turned back into myself and got to my feet. My fists were clenched itno balls of lethal weapons. I strode forward down the aisle, looking every which way and that. The Eraser was in another aisle and the girl and boy looked like they were going to fight him. As for me, i turned into a hawk and flew over them to watch teh fight. If they needed my help, i'd help.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Number of posts : 89
    Experiment experience : 28
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post  Zachary Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:27 pm

ooc: this is taking a while

Post  Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:53 pm

OOC we need ari to post
    Angel
    Angel

Number of posts : 47
    Experiment experience : 4
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post  Angel Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm

ooc: hey guys! srry ! ill b on more! p.s. hello 2 everyone i havent yet and everyone else of Laughing course! Razz

Angel was browsing the isiles when she heard Max scream "holy!" She walked towards the voice, listening when she realised the misterous voice. "oh,crap!" she said to herself as she began to bound towards the sound of max and fang. "max!,fang!" she yelled as she slowed to a hult at the end of the isle and sunk immidetaly into a full on fight mode and targeted ari in case the need for a sudden attack.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:13 pm

I noticed the little girl and thought Crap! She's going to kill herself! immediatly, i sprung out of the air, turned into a cat, and jumped into the girls arms. i purred affectionatly, trying to get her mind off the fight. If i could distract her enough, maybe i could lead her away from the fight. Maybe, just maybe, i could save this kid. I rubbed my head against her arm and gave her my famous big, brown, soft-boiled eyes that i was famous for.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 pm

ooc: im am totaly off whats happening i only go on once a day so
    Angel
    Angel

Number of posts : 47
    Experiment experience : 4
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post  Angel Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 pm

all the sudden angel saw a cat cat flying in the air and caught it in her arms. "what the?" she said as she nestled the cats purring body into her arms. then she noticed the beautiful cats big brown eyes and gased at them admirengily until she remembered the danger they were all facing. she set the cat down on a near by shelf and folder her wings out a bit just in case.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:12 pm

I was set down on the produce shelf. My hunger grew, but i paid no attention to it. i whimpered at the little girl, pawing the air for her to come back. their was no way i was going to let her get hurt. I just wasn't that type of person.
    Swiftly, i jumped off the shelf and onto her shoulder. I licked her cheek and meowed affectionatly. hopefully this would work. If it didn't, i'd have to defend her as another animal.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:43 pm

i stood next to angel wtching the cat "okayyyyyyy"

oovv: WHATS THE DANGER THING IM TOO LAZY TO READ

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:30 am