Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

+2
Ari
Max
6 posters

The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 Empty Re: The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Post  Max Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Max huffed at the others still in the isle and stomped away and out of the store. "...blurt all this out to Max." she caught the end of the conversation Angel and Fang were having. Fang had an odd look on his face and Angel was smiling profusely. "What?" Max shrugged and asked the other two. She was happy to see that Ari wasn't any bloodier then before but slightly confused about the embarrassed expression on Fangs usually plain face. Max took a seat between Ari and Fang, a confused look still on her face.

The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 3 Empty Re: The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Fang listened to Angel embarrassment and shock clear on his face. He tried to make those expressions go away but couldn't manage he felt his cheeks get warm. He saw Max and and heard her say "what?" and he just looked away. Max sat down next to him he put his head in his hands and sighed he mumbled " we will talk later ". He kept his mind clear and didn't move his head . Fang blended in with the bench because he just didn't wanna move. He waited patiently for Max to say something.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Max's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "okay... later," she watched as he faded into the bench and she couldn't help but smile. It had to be bad. She glanced at Angel who was still perfectly happy and smiling at Fang. This is... awkward... Max wondered where the others were. now that they had changed clothes, they needed to get a hotel room to store Ari in and get some sleep.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:49 pm

ooc: yeah... Ari again=) p.s. nobody but the admin (cough cough me) can control another character and the only reason I am is to move the plot along so..... yeah.

Ari gave up on fighting, he was weak since the last time they had met and he knew the bird kids could catch up with him easily. Mine as well just wait it out. He sat slumped on the bench next to the dark haired kid and Max. He watched as the whole cheesy undiscovered romance thing went on and sighed dramatically.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:58 pm

nudge huffed and walked out of the store then seeing the others she strolled over and leaned against the wall right by the bench "well"
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:51 am

ooc: Nudge i had to edit ur post because u can't just appear somewhere you have to WALK there like the rest of us.

BIC: Max saw Nudge and hopped up "okay well" she looked around and found one of those town square maps. (how convenient) She motioned for Angel to come over and read it since it was in spanish. The only reason Angel knew spanish was because she could read minds. "I say we go ... there." Max pointed to an area on the map that had a symbol that looked like a best western logo.

Last edited by Max on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 am

I leaned against the wall, flipping a lighter on and off. Their fight confused me. Did they know each other? I didn't know Eraser's had names. I thought they were just numbered.
    "So do you guys have a history or something?" I asked casually.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 am

Max looked at the other girl, the shape-shifter, fury bubbled inside her. "Not a history you need to know." She turned and looked at Fang "Can you fly Ari? It isn't that far and please don't 'accidently' drop him." Max used air quotes as she said this. "Okay Angel ready?" she turned to her little friend.
    Angel
    Angel

Number of posts : 47
    Experiment experience : 4
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post  Angel Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 am

"yup" angel whispered in max's ear agreeing with her 'awakward' thought as she bent down and looked at the map."i might just have to tell you some of his thoughts even if he dosen't" angel looked over at fang and gave him a quick encourging face. "alrite" angel said "that a way" she said as she pointed at the sky in the soutwestern direction. "its about 30 miles from this exact point. 7:00" she said as she leeped into the sky and spread out her wings wide."follow me" she yelled over her shoulder as she began to fly away at a moderate speed.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:51 am

Fang looked up making him appear again. He looked at Max with fury and despair on his face. Fine I'll carry the big tub of lard he thought. He listened to where he was supposed to go and carry this 'thing'. He grabbed Ari's hands and pulled him up. Fang leapt into the air and struggled with Ari's wight but managed. He followed Ange and headed in the 7ish direction.

OOC take off and post in my new topic best western plz and shmanx
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:54 am

i turned into a hawk and started to follow. What if they needed me? Seemed like this group got attacked alot. i mean, seriously. how often does an Eraser walk into a public place and attack? Isn't it a rule to stay hidden?
    I was brought up by an up draft and glided over to the girl. Probably the leader.
    "Mind if i join you?" I asked in a human voice.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:01 am

Max starteled slightly and looked at the hawk next to her. "uhhh...." Max bit her lip. what was this new person going to do? Maybe she could help with that shape-shifting skill. "I guess" Max shrugged.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:04 am

I smiled as big as i could. It was odd because i was a hawk and not human. I changed into my regular self, dropped a bit, and unfurled my wings. The wind rushed me upward back next to the girl. i held out my hand for her to shake.
    "Alexandra C., you can call me Alexa or Lex. Whichever. Whats your name?" I asked in a firendly tone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:31 pm