Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

+2
Ari
Max
6 posters

The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Zachary
    Zachary

Number of posts : 89
    Experiment experience : 28
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 Empty Re: The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Post  Zachary Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:59 am

ooc: ummm....Ari is in the same isle as you.

The flock regrouping (k mart still) - Page 2 Empty Re: The flock regrouping (k mart still)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:04 am

OOC: PWEASE ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEE
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post  Max Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:19 am

ooc: nudge if u dont read then dont expect anyone to explain it to u. Either you read and get caught up or u trade up your position as Nudge.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:55 pm

ooc: i get it now

BIc: "max" i yelled
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:19 pm

ooc: okay im gonna play Ari this one time until we get a new one or the old one realizes this is a commitment so... here goes nothing...

The smell hit him immediatly. they were closing in and fast. Suddenly he saw the dark haired boy and Max on either side. "What are you birdies doing?" He smiled smugly. Only two, this will be easy. He thought to himself
    Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post  Lyra Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:00 pm

ooc: WAIIIIIIII!!!! Ari's good naow. ;_;

Post  Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:17 pm

OOC max i kinda knocked him out lol
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 pm

ooc: i deleted that post u cnat just go up and knock him out

Post  Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:20 pm

ooc:lolz

Bic: i ran and saw Ari then scaredly hid behind some clothes

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:29 am

ooc ok

Fang walked up behind Ari and grinned "well hi" and punched him in the face so he went in max's direction
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:20 pm

"Fang!" Max tried not to laugh. "We're not going to get anything out of him when he's unconcsious!" Max bent down and grabbed one of Ari's arms and then the other so he was unable to use them. "That's definatly not going ot help in a public place either. We need to get him somewhere so we can question him."
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:22 pm

ooc: Im being Ari again

ARI: I felt a sharp pain right across my nose and then I was falling back and my arm were pinned to my back. The Birdies learned some new moves
    "Let go you....!" Ari tried to twist free, but contrary to the girls size she was rather strong. He felt the small river of blood that was coming out of his nose.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:26 pm

I jumped off the girls shoulder and ran to the aisle the fight was taking place. Two kids were beating up something. I just couldn't see who or what it was. It smelt like Eraser. I changed into a bird and flew atop the shelves. Landing, i changed into a fox. if things got out of control, i wasn't too far away so i could jump down to help. Hopefully, something would happen. Watching was just boring.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:00 pm

i started snickering until it turned into a laugh as i watched Ari try and get up

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Fang kicks Ari in the chest and nods to max "your turn?" and laughs as he sees the blood on Ari's face. Fang takes max's place waiting for her to proceed

Last edited by Fang on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:49 pm

nudge flinched when fang kicked ari but she also laughed
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Max smacks Fang upside the head "We're not torturing him idiot"

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:59 pm

nudge laughed "its like a t.v show...except welol it stars max and fang kicking aris butt "she whisperd cause well she really had to talk
    Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post  Lyra Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Seria felt sorry for the Eraser. She looked like an Eraser herself, but she still had a heart....
    Seria stood up, and ran over to the scene. She stood by Max. " Please don't hurt him anymore, Fang...", Seria recalled one time when she was in the city, and a bunch of kids made fun of her because she looked scary and weird, so they through rocks and bits of concrete at her. Sure, Seria didn't have much of an idea of what was going on, but she could sense with her bat insticts that the Eraser wasn't a reckless murderer.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:49 am

Fang looked at max "doesn't mean we cant have fun with it"

Fang looked up at Seria "What?!" fang said outraged "Do you know how many times this guy has tried to kill us?" he looked at her steam might as well be coming out of his ears "Max?" he looked at her for an opinion. Willing to storm off by himself. Not like he hadn't done it before, because of this thing he was holding down

Last edited by Fang on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:15 pm

"alot" nudge said standing up but still hiding a bit
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:04 pm

I looked at the girl defending the Eraser. Despite the fact i was trying to be inconspicuous, i jumped off the shelf as a human, fuming.
    "Are you nuts?! Eraser's are the enemy! not only do they try to kill experiments, they enjoy watching them get hurt. i know you may look like one so you may feel for them, but this guy is probably no better then any of the others. I get you feel sorry for him, but he doesn't feel sorry for us." I snapped. My hand rushed to my mouth instantly, realizing what i'd just done. Busted.....
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:51 pm

"You Guys!" Max held her hands up and shouted. There were passerbyers looking in their direction and staring. Max lowered her voice, "We need to get out of the flippin super market so people don't stare at us." She pointed to Fang, "can you take him outside? WITHOUT killing or hurting him?" Max's mind suddenly flashed to the day of Ari's supposed funeral when Fang confessed his true feeling for Ari. There had apparently been some good feelings in there somewhere. Deep down. WAYYYY DEEP DOWN. Max couldn't help but give Fang half smile. The type of smile that said 'oh yes, i remember what you said MWAHAHHAHAHAHA'

"The rest of you..." Max looked at their new audience and the girl that had just turned into a girl. Not many thing surprised Max any more but she couldn't help but let her jaw fall open. "You ALL need to get the heck out of here. I told you Nudge to wait outside." Max turned to the young girl, frazzled. She turned back to Fang "hurt him," she pointed to Ari "and i kill you," Her face was stern.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Fang listened to Max and debated whether to leave or listen then, when Max directed the conversation to him,Fang looked at her and decided she was right. After all he was getting annoyed by the people staring ... What was she looking at him like that for? He raised a eyebrow. He decided to just ask her later. He grabbed Ari's arm and proceeded to drag him out of the store ignoring the weird shape shifter. Max would say something to her. He figured that he could say, if anyone asked that his "friend" (Ari) passed out and he would take care of it later. he walked out of the store. Many eyes on him as he dragged the over sized man out of the store. Fang saw Angel (the only one who listened to max) and waved her over. Fang set Ari down on a bench and waited.

Fang was sitting there not able to do anything to Ari so he thought about Max's eyes and the uncanny adulation he felt towards her. He quickly looked at Angel wondering if she listened to any of that.
    Angel
    Angel

Number of posts : 47
    Experiment experience : 4
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post  Angel Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:36 pm

angel walked over to where fang sat and took a seat next to him, listening to his recent thoughts, Hoping for an up-date."WOW" she said, smirking as she caught on. (especially to the part where he hoped she didn't catch his last thought. witch she did, of course) "oh yeah, i did catch that by the way, i am good aren't i?" she said keeping the same smirk on her face Razz . "could you at least TRY to keep your thoughts together when you know ill hear them! You know, its getting REALLY hard not to blurt this all out to max"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:18 pm