Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Best western The flock - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Best western The flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Best western The flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Best western The flock - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Best western The flock - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Best western The flock - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Best western The flock - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Best western The flock - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Best western The flock - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

+2
Alexandra
Max
6 posters

Best western The flock

Ari
    Ari

Number of posts : 117
    Experiment experience : 23
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Best western The flock - Page 3 Empty Re: Best western The flock

Post  Ari Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:59 pm

((Umm...Where's Ari right now? Still in the Closet? And how did he get there? I need someone to fill me in so i can know how to RP as him. Cause, I need to know if he's angry or what.))
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post  Max Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 pm

ooc: Ari ur going to have to read.

Max smiled at Fang "morning"
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:22 pm

((OOC: I skimmed it and Ari wasn't mentioned since alot of posts ago. Has everyone (The characters) forgotten about him?))
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm

I crawled out f the vent system and into the room. My fur was sodden with salty tears, my nose was raw from rubbing it so much, and my eyes were a bit blood shot. I curled up into a ball ontop of the television and for the first time slept a bit.
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Ari awoke tied to a chair in the dark. His survival instincts told him to morph, the ties would break and if they didn't he could easily break them himself. He knew better to do that for many reasens. When he was in that state of mind, it was so easy to hurt people. He didn't want the younger flock members to see him like that Instead he decided to wait for Max to come "let him out". The set up was escape proof unless he morphed and even if he did the closet was too small to hold him. Morphing had it's own set of problems, as mentioned above. He couldn't be a sitting duck so he did start to bang the chair aginst the wall in an attempt to bust a whole in the wall or at the very least get Max's attention. He attempted to speak while doing so but the duct tape muffled his words.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:04 pm

i jumped at the sound of banging on the closet door. Was he trying to break out?
    "Someone's going to think we're holding him hostage if we don't get him out right now!" I cried. i jumped down and ran for the door still in cat form. i crawled into the closet to see what was happening.
    Angel
    Angel

Number of posts : 47
    Experiment experience : 4
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post  Angel Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:48 pm

(occ: sierra: we have conjoined rooms and each has a bathroom , t.v. and a closset Very Happy ari:if you post more often it will be easier for you to find your spot, we did a lot of psting yesterday so your last will be a LONG wile ageo thx for catching up Smile ) (bic:"no! alexa!" "max! fang!" angel ran over to the closet door and cracked it open scared ari might escape. she read bouth therir thoughts.
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:42 pm

When Ari saw the cat he stopped. It's not like banging the chair aginst the door would actually do him any good (It would just annoy the others) and the cat could end up getting hurt. So there he sat, docile as ever. He could manage to get out the door chair and all if only the darnd cat would move. First move the cat made and Ari would make a break for it. It's not like he was going to hurt the flock. They were the ones who had beat him up and heald him captive. And all he had done was try to keep them alive. He was irate but he kept his temper in check long enough to think clearly.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Fang winced as he heard Angel. He hadn't gotten any sleep last night. Unwillingly he stood up and looked at Angel "what?" he asked confused he saw her and Seria right by each other. He looked at them puzzled
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Max jumped up and ran over to ANgel "What?"
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Ari waited. He knew that their questions would soon be rendered pointless when the saw the open closet door. They would know it all had to do with him. Maybe, he wouldn't run. Maybe, they would finally give him a chance to explain.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:52 pm

i stood perfectly still for a moment, starring at the boy. He didn't look like he could be an Eraser. Very carefully, I morphed into my human self slowly so he wouldn't get too scared. I opened the closet door and picked him up by the back of the chair. I brought him out into the open and gave him an incredulous look.
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Ari saw the girl staring at him but she had taken him out of the closet and that was a plus. He knew she morped from cat form to human (He didn't know she could morph into anything) but who was he to talk? When he morphed he looked like the big bad wolf.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:15 pm

I sat down in a chair across from him and stared at him. Take the duct tape off his mouth or keep it there?
    "I'm going to let the leader deal with you...." I finally decided. I gave him an incredulous look before standing up and closing the closet.
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Ari didn't like the girl's virdict although if she had done anything else the flock would have been on her case. He started trying to think logically. How long could Max keep him locked up, right? Knowing girls, weeks. He winced at the thought. Then again he had to eat sometime and that being said she couldn't keep him tied up forever. His stomach growled as soon as he thought the thought, as if he had just finally realized that he was hungry. He saw good coming out of this ,possibly, if he didn't try to bolt. Maybe, in far future, he could be close to Max like he once was, if he stayed. He wanted that very much. In fact he desired her (almost motherly) approvel. He wasn't even thinking as far ahead as (Family type) love, he knew that would be alot to ask. He had never quite fit in with the flock and that was why he faked his death. all he wanted was acceptence. Acctepance that he was no longer bad and... TRUST. The word richashaed through his head. He had destroyed whatever trust he had, at least damaged it, for who know's how long. The thought made him want to cry. He squinced his eyes tight together to stop the tears. He didn't want sympathy. He couldn't help it though, the tears began to cascade down his face.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm

I bit my lip at the sound of his stomach growling. I couldn't let him starve. I just wasn't that kind of person. i grabbed a bag of chips and ripped the duct tape off his mouth. He could move his hands a bit so he could eat it on his own.
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Ari perked right up when he smelled the food. He tried to push all of his worries aside. It's strange, even when he was sad it wasn't about being helpless or defenceless or even tied up. It added up to one thing... wanting to belong somewhere, anywhere (but mostly with the flock). Where was there fro a runaway Eraser? No where, that's where. He didn't even flench when the duct tape was removed. He quickly polished off the chips and when he was done he looked up at the girl and smiled a fake smile. A mask. He wasn't happy at all. "Thank you" he told the girl, politely. "You might want to put it back before you get in trouble, though" He added using his limited hand access to motion towards the duct tape.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

i thought about it for a moment. I could get in trouble for removing his duct tape. But maybe she would understand. I smiled politly back, though i didn't really mean it, and shook my head no.
    "I think it will be ok if the tape stays off for a little while. Just don't start screaming and stuff." I said.
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:33 am

"Ok, I promise." said Ari, gratefully. "I'm Ari, by the way." he told her.

((OOC: Sorry it's so short, but I have to go for a few mins. BRB))

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:37 pm

i leaned on a wall
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:52 pm

I smiled and nodded.
    "Cool. I'm Alexandra. Alexa or Lex for short. i'd say nice to meet you, but your tied up and the circumstances and setting aren't very nice. But, I'm happy to meet you i guess. Finally, an Eraser that isn't going to go nuts." I said in a friendly sort of tone. I turned into a grey cat and hopped up ontop of the T.V set.
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Ari laughed a weak laugh. What the girl said was in a way, slightly comical and the way she morphed into a cat was so random. "Oh, yeah. I'll be it makes them feel pretty expendable, the way the white coats train them." He added more seriously, commenting on Alexandra's last statement. He hated remembering that period of his life. He started to think about why the flock brought him here. They probabally thought he was hiding because he was going to attack, it was nothing of the sort. He wondered if the girl would think it was odd that he was referring to the other Eraser's as them and the scientists as white coats. She probabally thought he was helping them. No, he was more like a refugee at the present time.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Max heard voices form the closet and rushed over to it. "What the?!?!?!!?" she grabbed alexandra and threw her back away form Ari. I thought you knew to stay out of this closet and away form him!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Fang shuffled away from the closet but made sure he was close enough to hear and step in "What do you think you were doing?" he looked at Ari from the corner of his eye and his fists clenched. He returned his eyes back to Max, Angel and Lex.
    Ari
    Ari

Post  Ari Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:13 pm

"One question. What I do? Seriously, I go to the store to get some food and you knock me out and tie me to a chair. Granted, I was 'gonna' steal the food but still!" Ari asked rather definsively. "And it's not Alexandra's fault. Leave her alone" he growled. Yes, he actually growled it. What else do you expect from an Eraser? "She was the only one who actually let me say anything. Geesh, you didn't even let me explain!" he added, angerly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:03 pm