Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:43 pm

"Oh...ok.." Johnny gets up and flies back to the house at superspeed. He goes into his room, locking the door, turning the lights on as bright as he can so Ed can't come in. He shuts his mind off from Edward totally.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300

The  Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ed, Ray, and Johnny flock hideaway house

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Edward returns to the house and looks for food. "Crap, we're out." He says blankly.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Johnny puts his arms around his knees after he put his knees on his chest. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he screams silently
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:45 pm

Edward runs into his room almost busting down the door. "What?!!" He exclaims.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:16 am

Johnny doesn't look at Edward, he just keeps silently screaming in his head. "I have to get out of here NOW!" He yells in a rage, flying through the window at mach 10 and gaining speed.
    OOC:Going back to Johnny Ultimate's journey..I'm gonna make on in South America
    Ray
    Ray

Number of posts : 221
    Humor : Violence isn't the answer! Mutant freaks are!
    Experiment experience : 232
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post  Ray Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:07 am

Ray silently opened her eyes. And when she did, she could have cried. She heard screaming, and then nothing but the heavy flap of wings. She got up, off the couch, and began to look around. "Omega?! Ed?!" She yelled. Soon she scrambled into the room where Edward was. "What's going on?" She asked, looking like she was about to cry.
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  Omega Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:08 pm

omega teleported in to the room and tried to advoid eds gazes and looked at ray " jonny sick of the real world" said omega and teleported after him
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Edward flies out to the forest after Johnny had left and just sits on a rock and lays his head in his hands. He sighs. When he gets up to go out to the forest to look for food his cheeks have two single streams of water down them.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:13 pm

While Edward is in the forest, he decides he needs to clear his head. With a sigh he decides to leave for awhile too.

OOC: Cont. Edward dissapears to Africa
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:00 pm

OOC: You guys totally dicthed Ray.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:04 pm

OOC:Technically, I left b4 everybody.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 am

Ray sighed, why did everyone leave her? The girl with the broken wing? She walked through out the house, and decided she was going to go find Ed. She spread her wings wide, and flapped like hell.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 pm

When Ed returned to the house, Ray was gone. "Crap." He said. he ran and jumped off the balcony to find Ray. He could smell her scent not far away.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Johnny landed in his room, immediately grabbing his swim trunks. He sped to take off his clothes and put on his trunks. Then he walked to the jacuzzi to chill out for a while.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Edward was worried about Ray and told her in his head to come back. He then flew back got swim trunks and cannonballed into the jacuzzi scarring Johnny half to death.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

OOC:Uh....no...I'm psychic, remember.
    Johnny sees Ed about to try to jump in to scare him and acts scared.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:08 pm

omega aprered in his room "must be out of practis." he mutterd to him self and walked in to the bath room and looked in the mirror long unwashed black hair was going over his face and he was a lot taller a hell of a lot taller he could proble look down to ed now omega tied his hair up and heard a slashing sound his mind went instanly to robbers he teleported out side of the jaquzie and saw ed and jonny " crap."
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Johnny smiles devilishly. "Oh Omegyy! I guess we beat you here." "And...I wonder what it would be like if I made it so you were born without leg." Omega's legs dissappeared.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:22 pm

i wonder what it would be like if i dont know ... ed died right" now and a bubble box surounded ed " you know jonny you're brother wouldint have to die if it werent for you."
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:25 pm

"Try it." "I could wipe you out of existance." Johnny thinks, and Omega is gone, into a dome where he becomes powerless.

Last edited by Johnny Ultimate on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:29 pm

this will be fun" said omega tuntingly " see jonny i think you're a bit to much for you're self .. you know what would be fun a mentaly chellanged jonny or a dead jonny" said omega then teleported so that his hand was him his head " thats funny i can feel a brain i never knew you had one."omega teleported behind ed
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Johnny runs to where Ed is, picking him up. Ed is in some sort of daze. He flies at the speed of light in many different places. Theres only one way to do this.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm

"hmmmm...your threats dont intimidate me Omega" Edward said casually.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:33 pm

OOC: I kinda flew us away Ed...
    Johnny turns around, looking at Omega, and shooting him the finger.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Edward laughs at his little bro giving Omega the finger and joins in. "Hey Omega, take two of these and call me in the morning." He said while shooting two fingers at Omega.

OOC: oops :p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:57 pm