Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
back ground info EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
back ground info EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
back ground info EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
back ground info EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

back ground info

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

back ground info Empty back ground info

Post  Max Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:16 pm

Dr. Martinez is a veterinarian and mother of Max and Ella. She is first introduced in the series in the book Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment when Max was shot. At this time, Max was forced to heal at Dr. Martinez's house, unaware that Dr. Martinez was her mother. While there, Max reveals to Dr. Martinez that she has wings, and says that it was one of the only times she felt like she had a home and a family.

Max sees Dr. Martinez for the second time in Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, when Max needed help removing a chip stuck in her arm. While there, Fang, a member of the Flock, meets Dr. Martinez while she goes to get the chip removed. He finds a book on birds and another book on DNA combinants, with a picture of Gasman, another Flock member, as a baby wedged between them. Max sees Dr. Martinez again briefly at the end of Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, in which she discovers that Dr. Martinez was her mother, and Jeb her father. Jeb explained that they both 'created' Max for this project, even though they both had no personal connection. After Max was created, she was to leave the project, not by Jeb but by the other scientists, who were under the impression her motherly instincts might get in the way of her job.

In Maximum Ride: The Final Warning, Dr. Martinez is at the first meeting with the flock and the government, and she introduces the Flock to Dr. Brigid Dwyer. The last time she is seen is at the ribbon cutting for the new school intended for The Flock

from www.wikipedia.com

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:05 am