Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
back ground info EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
back ground info EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
back ground info EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
back ground info EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

back ground info

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

back ground info Empty back ground info

Post  Max Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:06 pm

Second-in-command, Fang is fourteen years old and black-winged, although his wings give off a purplish glow in the light. Fang is the most solitary of the flock members and is described as dark and silent, around 6 ft tall. Biologically, he appears to be tan white in skin color, due to his black hair, dark eyes, and light olive skin. Fang is a bit stronger and a little more physically tougher than the rest of the flock, frequently taking near-fatal wounds and coming back again alive but not completely fine. In the 4th book The Final Warning his power was discovered when they hunkered down in a tree for the night, but then the flock couldn't find him. He denied that he was ever gone. It turns out, he can blend in with his surroundings, but only if he is completely still for a certain period of time. His greatest fear is to be locked up in a cage, not being able do anything to help the situation.

He has more than sisterly feelings toward Max, and gets slightly frustrated when she does not want to talk about 'what she wants from him' and ends up kissing her (but was also kissed by Max in the first book after he was engaged in a fight with Ari trying to protect Max, she then kisses him when he wakes up, as he fell unconscious). He states that "you're wrong- there will always be a you and me' to Max," meaning he won't give up in trying to win her over. He kisses Max when they are alone in a cave, but when he tries to kiss her again, she flies away. When she is gone, Fang punches the cave wall in frustration and then remembers past things that have happened involving Max, including when she kissed him on the beach, when she kissed "that weiner" Sam on Anne's porch, and other actions Max chose to take.

Fang too does not like being in small areas with a lot of people.

from www.wikipedia.com

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:37 am