» My character Nebraska
Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

back ground info

Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

back ground info

Post  Max on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:40 pm

"Omega is considered by the Director to be the most successful experiment created by The School. He looks human, but is superhuman in his ability to run at high speeds, have superior strength, sight, and intelligence, obey orders unquestionably, and the ability to fight off all diseases. His only known weakness is that he doesn't have quick sight reflexes.

Omega's first, and only, appearance was in Saving the World and other Extreme Sports. He is introduced by the Director at the end of the book to a crowd of scientists as the new 'perfect human' who would be able to survive if the world were to be blown up. After announcing Omega's many talents, she tells the crowd that he will demonstrate by defeating an "obsolete but somewhat successful avian-human hybrid" (Max). She then forces Max to compete with Omega is several challenges to try to show off Omega's superior skills. The first challenge is a race, in which he is bested when Max flies instead of runs to the finish. He is declared the winner however, as the Director insists that Max cheated by flying. He then beats Max in a contest of strength, pulling the weights they had to pull a foot for her inch. During the contest of intelligence, Omega also bests Max. The Director then instructs them to fight to the death, but Angel, a member of the Flock, causes a massive riot, in which the Flyboys, robots created by the School to try to control the muntants gone wrong, quickly try to quell. During the riot, Omega finds Max and insists that they must still fight. Max points out that he can choose to not fight and he looks confused, saying "I don't know how to...not". He almost defeats Max during the fight, however she is told by Jeb that Omega cannot track things fast with his eyes. She then tests the theory by pretending to hit him from many different directions at once. Omega then becomes very confused and disoriented, allowing Max to knock him out. Max then refuses to kill him, although she knew Omega would kill her if given the opportunity. It is uncertain what happens to him after the fight, and he is never mentioned again"

from www.wikipedia.com

Current date/time is Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 am