Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
back ground info EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
back ground info EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
back ground info EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
back ground info EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

back ground info

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

back ground info Empty back ground info

Post  Max Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:07 pm

Maximum Ride (Max) is fourteen years old, the oldest of the avian-human hybrids and the leader of the Flock. She is about 5 feet, 8 inches tall and has wings that span about 13 feet and are an off white with tan specks and streaks. Max acts as a motherly figure to the Flock, nurturing them and looking out for them. Max is a terrible cook, but the one thing she can sort of cook is chocolate chip cookies, which are one of her favorite foods.

Throughout the series, Max has shown small hints of attraction towards Fang, who is second in command in the Flock. Max got very jealous when Fang kissed a girl named Lissa in "School's Out Forever". " In "Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports," Fang kisses Max when they are alone in a cave. Max gets confused and flies off when he tries to kiss her again, but in "The Final Warning," Fang kisses Max again. This time, she tells the reader that "she loved it (the kiss)" and "she loved him (Fang).Yet says it was a total disaster and flies away again" Max also gets envious when she sees Fang and Dr. Brigid Dwyer getting closer and closer in Antarctica in "The Final Warning."

Max is claustrophobic, meaning she does not like being enclosed in small spaces with other people.

Just like the rest of the Flock, Max has special abilities beyond being able to fly. She has a Voice inside her head that guides her through her adventure. Max also has the special ability to fly at super speed, with her speed being able to reach 280 MPH. Max is terrified of snakes. She and Iggy are the only ones in the Flock to have found their parents. Max's parents are Dr. Valencia Martinez and Jeb Batchelder. Max is very fond of Dr. Martinez and Dr. Martinez's daughter, Ella, who turns out to be Max's half-sister. However, she does not trust Jeb, her father, and thinks she killed her Eraser half-brother, Ari, in "The Angel Experiment" But he really just dies in the third book when he expires.

from www.wikipedia.com

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:10 am