Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
back ground info EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
back ground info EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
back ground info EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
back ground info EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

back ground info

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

back ground info Empty back ground info

Post  Max Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:58 pm

The Gasman is eight years old. He earned his name from the fact that he frequently passes gas, although he is often called Gazzy, Gazzer, or Gasser instead. He also has the ability to mimic any sound or voice, an ability which he uses to play pranks. In the fourth book The Final Warning he gets the ability to release a gas that is yellow greenish.

The Gasman is a blond-haired kid with blue eyes, and is tall for his age like the rest of the flock. His wing color is a brown with white spots but wing size is unknown.

The Gasman and Iggy are best friends, and often work together to build explosives, pull pranks, or do tasks for the Flock. Gasman has assumed the names of Captain Terror (incorrectly spelled as Captin Teror when he was asked to spell it) when he was interrogated, and Zephyr, which is the name of the Roman god of the west wind. Max also called him "Jason" at Disney to cover up the fact Total could talk. His number at The School was F28246eff

He finds a photo of his mother, and with a high-tech image scanner, he revels that the paper on the desk is a check for $10,000.

The Gasman is the biological older brother of Angel and they are the only members of the Flock who are actually related. Gazzy is constantly throwing his voice, and in the Second book, Max suspects he has thrown his voice to make it seem as if Total is talking, as well as in the first book when he assumes Iggy's voice to make Max mad. He can also copy the voice of any person, opening the possibility that he has magpie DNA. Another one of his super powers is the ability to pass gas at his own will.

He is revealed to be afraid of spiders

from www.wikipedia.com

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:15 am