Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
back ground info EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
back ground info EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
back ground info EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
back ground info EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

back ground info

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

back ground info Empty back ground info

Post  Max Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:11 pm

Total is a black scottie that joined the Flock after their visit to The Institute of Higher Living. He also can talk, which is revealed in Maximum Ride: School's Out Forever. Besides talking, he can also jump an incredible height: about 30 feet.

He is very sensitive about being a dog, and doesn't want to be treated any differently than the rest of the flock. In the second book, Total mentions that he wishes that he had wings after nearly dying when Gasman rammed into Iggy, which caused him to drop Total while flying. At the end of the third book, Total is extremely outraged when Dr. Martinez assumes he is a normal dog and gives him scraps in a bowl on the floor.

Total seems to know more about recent history than the Flock does, as he is able to identify Brad Pitt in Madame Tussauds and mentions that he thinks that there were two shooters in the JFK assassination. He is also very cultured, expressing disgust when Max refuses to stop and enjoy the sights of Paris.

He is also very close to Angel, telling the Flock that he will go where she goes. She never leaves him behind, and, in the second book, they even went back to Anne's house to get him despite the fact that it was swarming with Erasers. This dedication is possibly due to the fact that it was Angel that rescued Total from the Institute of Higher Living and convinced the rest of the Flock to keep him.

Total is deathly afraid of generic dog food as shown in Maximum Ride: School's Out Forever.

In the fourth book, he falls in love with a white Malamute named Akila, who nearly dies in a hurricane. When he discovers she survived, he licks her face, and she seems to like it. However, Akila is a normal dog, so she can't understand him when he tries to talk to her.

Also in The Final Warning, Nudge and Max find small wings growing from Total's back, but are too weak to let him fly with them yet

from www.wikipedia.com

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:38 am