Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

a cave in some place what more do you need

Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 Empty Re: a cave in some place what more do you need

Post  Omega Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:12 pm

yeah but i can do this and black feathers sproted all over his body and his lips hardend and his arms and wings fused his legs grew shorter ang his feat changed his cloths melted in to his feathers flash huh? omega was a gaint raven he flew strate at jonny and picked him up flew starat at a tree the let go of him an flew out of the way
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

a cave in some place what more do you need - Page 3 Empty Re: a cave in some place what more do you need

Post  Fang/Dekko Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Thought you said no powers. Johnny thinks, using superspeed to stay away from the tree, as he starts making his own matter larger. He makes himself into a giant cloud that releases energy through the form of lightning, making it impossible for Omega to dissolve him. On the other hand, Omega is now a big, fat, target.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:18 pm

i cant help it it happens when i et hurt omega omega flew to the ground and just stood there
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Wow...Little Ole' Me hurt "The Perfect Human"??? Johnny laughs, making himself super dense like a bolder, running straight into Omega. Never said the fight was over. Johnny stops fighting for a second. Hey, are we going to become heroes someday? I am planning on it.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:30 pm

what"? aked omega doing a little something he copyed from ray and made a fire ball and through it at jonny then punched him in the stomich and the teleported so his hand was in side his stomich teleported away to see a huge gapeing hole on jonny "crap"
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Johnny's stomach grew back right away. Well, when we take down the school! I'm going to be a superhero. Johnny took the fireball's energy and shot Omega with it.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:24 pm

omega dogded it and looked at his hand hey jonny i can copy powers ... but it takes it out of me ... i dont know i ..... i kinda like being on the run the teleported about 20 holes in his stomich.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:24 pm

omega dogded it and looked at his hand hey jonny i can copy powers ... but it takes it out of me ... i dont know i ..... i kinda like being on the run the teleported about 20 holes in his stomich.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Edward walks over having no clue what to do. ray, are you there? He says in a mind message to Ray.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:58 pm

"Hey Omega guess what? I can BLOCK that "power copier"! Johnny says, stopping. I don't feel like fighting anymore...
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:17 pm

" i came here to train thats what im going to do" said omega lifting a tree like a dumebell
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:22 pm

"Psst, I didn't." Johnny goes out the door.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm

omega looks as jonny walks out the door pathictic cant even last a day omega begain runing aroung the dome then cut down a tree and madea fire a hole year went this way in till omega could finally leave he looked around at his home.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Edward follows Johnny out of the dome. "See ya Omega" He says pathetically.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:54 pm

omega opens the door warmnis rushes over him nice warm he thinks to him self thats it ill go some where warm ... africa omega teleports to africa in a poof a smoke
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Johnny pulls out his wings, getting ready to fly out. He laughs at Omega, and sets the mind blocks. Hey Ed guess what Omega will go to the bathroom everyday...but will be too afraid to use a toilet, so he'll just soil his pants
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm

"C'mon Johnny, lets get back to the safe-house" He says.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:00 pm

[i]Gotcha ed[Ed Johnny says and flies to the house
    OOC:Post in europe
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 pm

OOC: k alredy did. everyone to the chat box :]
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Johnny lands somewhere in the Western Region. He didn't pay much attention to signs, so Ed wouldn't be able to follow him. He also made sure that Ed couldn't communicate with him. He saw his death, at the hands of Omega. But he also saw Ed dying, which made him want to leave more. Ray could die, it would only effect Ed. Johnny lands by a house that says condemned, makes it so that it was a normal house, and flys inside to go to sleep. He didn't need the rest, but he wanted to be energized.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:06 pm

omega apeared out side of some house " JONNY!" yelled omega. he lay ed down on the ground and rapd him in badgers " come on ed you can make it through this." then a thought hit him he can copy powers he looked at ed and his teath grew long and sharp he held his hand over the wond then stoped copying his powers "come on man wake up."

Last edited by Omega on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Ed head was dizzy and he couldn't remember what happened the past few hours other than seeing Ray fadeout of his eyesight.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:05 pm

come on ed you can do it just try ... come on WAKE UP ED!." yelled omega tears streaming down his face "WAKE UP!"
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Ed's eyes snap open, "Omega.....? What happened?" Asked Edward.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 pm