Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.)

Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) Empty Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.)

Post  Alexandra Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:07 pm

I tucked in my wings tight to my back and ran across the slippery grass. My hair swung into my eyes as I ran for the bridge.
    Finally, shelter.I thought. The rain beat harder on my back, making me trip and fall down the muddy slope into the river. The cold water was not friendly to me, and I hoped up to my feet and wafted toward the cover of the bridge. Once there, I crawled up the dry stone and sat on my butt, pulling my knees in tight to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. My head fell into the crook of my soaked sweatshirt and water rinbged out of it.
    I was soaked and exhausted from the flight. Somehow I'd lost everyone. It seemed to be happening to me a lot. Zach had dissapeared from sight through the clouds, and then I was no where. I tried circling back, but ended up flying into a storm cloud. From there it went black.
    Now where was I? I had no idea. It was a miracle that I'd managed to stay air borne for however long I had. My body moved systematically.
    I was on shut down mode now, though. Exhaustion took over me. My eyes slid shut, and I drifted off to sleep, the pouring rain lulling me.

((Come find me I guess?))
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) Empty Re: Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.)

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Johnny sees a girl in England. Ed, I have to save this girl I saw Johnny flies off at the speed of light. It should take about an hour and a half.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.) Empty Re: Alexandra Park in London England (It's a real place, look it up.)

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Johnny sees the girl. "Umm excuse me ma'am...were you calling out for help in your mind?" Johnny reads her mind. "Alexandra...are you ok?"
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm coming Johnny Edward jumps out of his baclony and breaks the sound barrier and eventually catches up with Johnny. He looks at Alexandra and asks, "Who are you? I'm Johnnys brother."
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:15 pm

I blink, hearing someone talking to me.
    I looked up at the mysterious boy, looking confused and concerned.
    "Do I....." I started. But I was too tired to battle. If he was from the school, I'd bust out later. So I shrugged instead and slowly got to my feet, using the wall to balance myself.
    "Yea, I guess I was. I didn't mean to, just sort of happened. I got seperated from the flock and.... I lost my way so I ended up here. Anayways, if you're from the school I won't make a huge fuss about going." I muttered. I put my hands behind my back like they were cuffed and walked a bit into the river.
    "Lead the way I suppose. By the way, I'm Alexa. I'm sure you have a name, even if it is just a number. Want to tell me it?"
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:17 pm

"Hello Alexandra. I'm Johnny Ultimate, and I'm psychic, that's why I know your name." "I'm from the School, but only because I broke out. This is my brother Ed. WE'RE superheros, and we're headed to New York.
    OOC:wow Alexa you're a good author.

Last edited by Johnny Ultimate on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Edward looked at her confused. "Nah, I'm not from the school. I'm here with my brother to help you. We are going back to America soon. My brother saw you in a vision so we had to come get you."
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:20 pm

"We can't stand behind and let a fellow mutant get hunted down by the school." Plus, being a superhero is Really, Really cool. Johnny says into Alexa's mind.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:23 pm

I was still processing what there names were when they said they weren't from the school.
    OH JOYIOUS OF DAYS!!!
    I rolled my shoulders and nodded.
    "Ok, um I can shapeshift and alter the molecules in my body so I can stop a speeding bullet or fase through a wall." I said. I licked my lips for a quick second, thinking of what to say.
    "Well, I'm exhausted so I won't be able to do much right now......." I trailed off, seeing if they were catching on. What I meant was, I was too tired to fly and wouldn't be able to go anywhere without some assitance.

OOC: Thanks, I'm writing a Fanfiction. Actually, I've written a couple of them. Also, I'm thinking of writting a novel. I want to be an author when I grow up.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Johnny says "Alexa, just hang on Ok?" "Ed and I can go superfast (me speed of light him speed of sound but getting up there) and it'll take us an hour and a half to get back." "I am psychic (can see the future and read minds, mental powers), I can alter my density (cloud form or shrink), i can absorb and release energy, i can control gravity, and now me and Ed can turn into people. Ed can control shadows. We both have a mental link. And...we stopped aging at 17 and 19. Well actually, I'm 1,700 and he's 1,900."
    OOC:Keep it up, you're great
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:35 pm

I blinked. These guys must have a nightmarish time at the school, what with all the enhancements and all.
    I felt bad for them. They were more valuable, and therefore probably hunted more than the rest of us.
    "Um...alright. That should be fine.... I guess for you guys. But how does that help me." I hope they weren't thinking I was weak. I couldn't stand when people thought of my like that.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:38 pm

It's ok...that just means we're the most special. And no, I don't think you're weak. Everyone has their downs. "Oh...I'm sorry. I'm just so used to reading minds, I didn't ask permission." "And I was going to carry you, and then let you have a room to yourself at the motel Ed rented for us."
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:41 pm

What about Zach though? I felt bad for leaving him all the time and I knew he'd probably wouldn't come back one of these days.
    But he'd be able to find us, I was sure of it. And he was typically the forgive and gorget kind of person.
    "Doesn't sound like I have much of a choice but to let you have your way so, fine. Let's go to North America." I agreed and turned into a cat. This way I'd be lighter and easier to carry.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Johnny picks Alexa up slowly, in case of any injury. Hang on. Johnny flies off at the speed of light, using gravity to hold Ed fast with him.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I felt like the fur on my body would rip off at this speed. But it didn't and I was grateful for that and the fact that I didn't have to fly.
    I knew I probably shouldn't be so trusting of these two boys, but they seemed innocent enough and the one carrying me was admittably cute. So I guess it was alright this once.
    Who knows, maybe this will turn out the way it did with Zach. Become something bigger than just allies.
    Forget I said that. I'm getting ahead of my self here.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Johnny smiles, then stops. JOHNNY! QUIT BEING RUDE! SHE DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO INTO HER HEAD. "Well maybe Alexa is admittably cute," Johnny laughs. He tries to cover her with his windbreaker. "Do you want to wear it? I can't feel cold."
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:51 pm

"No,no. It's ok. I'm alright. I think I'm going to go to sleep for the ride...." The words came out in a rush until the end where they just sort of came out as mush. Then my eryes were fluttering shut and I was half asleep in his arms.
    That was fast.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:53 pm

OOC:Post in super totally awesome.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:54 pm

OOC: ok

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm