Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

Anything you want us to discuss about book 5?

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? Empty Anything you want us to discuss about book 5?

Post  Max Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:47 pm

I know you all must have a lot of questions going through your head. Will Max and Fang finally get together? Will anyone die? What will happen to the flock?

If you have questions like these then please, please. please post them here. Fang, Angel and I would love to discuss some of these questions on our podcast. We'll mention who asked the question and we'll talk about what we think. If you have any opions you'd like to add then please add them, we may share some also. Quickly though! this next podcast we're trying to get out before Max 5 comes out.

~3/9/09
    }MAX{
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? Empty Re: Anything you want us to discuss about book 5?

Post  Max Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Voice: "Maybe he does just want to talk."
    Max: "Oh yeah,'cause Fang is all about the wordy sharing of feelings."

could it be in book 5? WILL FANG FINALLY TALK A LOT?!?!?!?

Anything you want us to discuss about book 5? Empty Re: Anything you want us to discuss about book 5?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Well i hope fang talks more cuz' it's funner because he's funny =p <<3 fang outt
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Fang wrote:Well i hope fang talks more cuz' it's funner because he's funny =p <<3 fang outt

I KNOW! Fang would b like my best friend with all his sarcasm and stuff. =)
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:27 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!! MAXIMUM RIDE FIVE "MAX" IS COMING OUT IN THREE DAYS!!!! I'M SOOOO PUMPED!
    They should throw a big party at all the Border's stores for this book just like they did for Twilight and Harry Potter. i mean, come on. Max Ride is just as good as them! maybe even better!
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Alexandra wrote:OH MY GOD!!!!! MAXIMUM RIDE FIVE "MAX" IS COMING OUT IN THREE DAYS!!!! I'M SOOOO PUMPED!
    They should throw a big party at all the Border's stores for this book just like they did for Twilight and Harry Potter. i mean, come on. Max Ride is just as good as them! maybe even better!

lol, idk about better but it's up there in the top ten. I really want to get it REALLY!
    Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post  Lyra Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:42 pm

GUESS. WHAT.

I BOUGHT IT. Its very exicting, but its not as good as the previous ones, in my opinion. HAAAAAY. IF ANYONE WANTS SPOILERS, MAIL ME. YES.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:59 pm