Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Flying for Cover EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Flying for Cover EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Flying for Cover EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Flying for Cover EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Flying for Cover EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Flying for Cover EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Flying for Cover EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Flying for Cover EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Flying for Cover EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Flying for Cover

Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Flying for Cover Empty Flying for Cover

Post  Alexandra Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:48 pm

It had been two days since the Eraser's had last attacked me, and i wasn't going to sit and wait in North America for them to come back. it would probably take them more time to get me if i flew to a totally different country. So I'd decided to take shelter in the first cave i come across in South America, make myself a fire, and bunk down until i was sure the activity had quieted down.
    I did a small loopedy - loop in the air, feeling the blood pump excitedly through my veins, the wind running through my hair and caressing my face. Flying was the best dang feeling ever, nothing could top it. Well, except for smashing an Eraser's face in. Maybe that could top it.
    i swooped down over the sandy hills and scooped up a hand full of the minerals. It was rough, gritty. I'd want to take my shoes off so they didn't fill with the steaming hot sand.
    I dropped the rough granite, brushing my hands free of it, and landed on top of a sand dune. My wings tucked in tightly to my back, i took off my shoes, and started to walk. It was a pretty barren land except for the occasional small hut or village. I ignored those and set my mind on a cool dark cave. Beads of sweat rolled down my neck, the blistering heat starting to get to me. I untied my hair, shook it out, and looked around. I'd passed many villages, but right now their were none within sight.
    I took a deep breathe, concentrated, and kept perfectly calm to make it smooth and quick. When i opened my eyes, things looked a bit fuzzy. My vision always got fuzzy after a transformation. I stumbled a bit over the four legs i now had, and tumbled over.
    Being a camel wasn't easy when you had a humongous hump on your back to lug around. I slowly got to my feet and started to make my way. This was the only animal i could think of that would be best suited for desert travel. With the sun hitting my back, i made my way quickly over the rolling sand dunes of the desert. I'd hit a town or city soon, right?
    Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Flying for Cover Empty Re: Flying for Cover

Post  Lyra Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

OOC: Psst. You're supposed to do third person naration, and only 1 RP at a time. Shhhhh. I was neveerrr heereeeeee.
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:11 pm

OOC: I don't think first person is against the rules. It's just alot easier for me then third person, i do better with it. If i do third person, you won't have a clue what i'm trying to say. Also, this is just one RP. It's just EXTREMELY large. Sp on extremely. lol. But thanks for trying to help. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content