Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes Empty Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes

Post  Max Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 pm

ooc: here guys pick otu some clothes and stuff
    Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes Empty Re: Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes

Post  Lyra Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Seria was happily digging through the sweatshirt rack, hoping to find a sweatshirt that was bigger that the one she was wearing. ( Seria is still wearing her sweatshirt. Her ears are flattened, so she looks normal ) Seria found a nice dark black with a large hood, with large pockets, and best of all, it had a bat symbol on the back. Yaaaaaaaaay!~ she thought happily. Then she strode over the the jeans section and found some dark blue jeans with no rinestones. A perfect fit. Seria changed back into her old clothes, and went to Nudge and Angel, to see what they had picked out.

Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes Empty Re: Nudge, ANgel and Seria picking CLothes

Post  Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:26 pm

nnudge looked at a brown leather jacket and some rough blue jeans and a black t-shirt and grabbed those "sweet" she said
    Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post  Lyra Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Seria happily bounded over to Nudge. "Those would look good on you!", Seria said tring to be as happy-go-lucky as she possibley could.

Post  Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:16 pm

"thanks" she said and she went to go change
    Angel
    Angel

Number of posts : 47
    Experiment experience : 4
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post  Angel Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:31 pm

angel walked pver to a rack in the girls section full of pink and blue colorful t- shirts and grabed a few she liked then once she had pocked out a pair of jeans and a sweater she followed nudge to try them on.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 pm

i walked out "im syling" she said then grabbed two black t-shirt and a white one with a c canada leaf on it then grabbed a pair of army pants 'awasome'

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:29 pm

OOC post at regrouping thanx ~fang

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:55 am