Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Mountain Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Mountain Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Mountain Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Mountain Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Mountain Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Mountain Home - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Mountain Home - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Mountain Home - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Mountain Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

5 posters

Mountain Home

Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Mountain Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Mountain Home

Post  Omega Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

omega laughed then some thing flew past him he teleported beside haine in the air kind of treading air "did you feel that?" he looked behind him at where it seemed to be going he gave a small frown then quickly turned around took back his shoe then started free falling down.
    Haine
    Haine

Number of posts : 90
    Humor : =p
    Experiment experience : 99
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post  Haine Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 am

Haine's eyes turned all a deep red colour and her body became limp and numb. Someone was there... in her head.... running through her thoughts and memories. She couldn't move and the new comer explored her head, leaving no part unturned. When her eyes finally became normal again and she was rushed back into reality she noticed a large masculan male avain flying infront of her.
    He...he... knows everything about me, all my thoughts, memories and.. and.. my feelings for... Omega!? she thought rage building up inside her.
    Her brown eyes flicked a bloody red and she snarled at him, blood running out of the corner of her mouth reminding her that if she let her hybrid wolf dna take over she would only fill with pain. She silently hovered in the air beside Omega glaring at the new comer with her cold red eyes.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Post  Fang/Dekko Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Fang flew up past Haine and Omega.
    "Who are you?" He said angrily.
    He didn't care if whoever this was tapped into his head. All he felt was anger.
    His hair was down in his black eyes.
    He looked at the person.
    "Well?" He asked.
    Dubhan
    Dubhan

Number of posts : 18
    Experiment experience : 18
    Experiment Experience : 1
    Registration date : 2009-08-21

Post  Dubhan Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Dubhan was a little taken aback at the aggression of the female and was even more surprised when a raven haired, raven winged male flew up in his face. He lashed out “I am Dubhan, now get out of my face!” he used a telekinetic wall to push back the male that reminded him so much of himself. He wasn’t going to be pushed around for being careful. Better paranoid than dead was a good motto to live by. He rocketed around the group then headed back for the house he was now positive he saw. If they wanted to talk or fight it was their choice. If it came to a fight then the spit was going to hit the fan. He didn’t want to piss off a potential ally and that raven male looked like a wild unit, almost a smaller version of himself. Given Dubhan’s eyes were a pale husky blue but that was beside the point. He ducked and rolled and weaved through the trees and landed gracefully in the houses roof.
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Haine was rather surprised when Fang caming flying up and started shouting at the large masculan avain named Dubhan. She was still rather enraged about him snooping around in her thoughts and memories. When Dubhan flew away at hight speeds she shot off after him her black wings flapping hard. Her small fangs enlarged alittle and she tried best she could to contain her other half. After he landed on the house top she came crashing down after him and when she landed several shingles fell off the roof. Once again she looked at him with cold eyes. "I really don't take kindly to people running around freely in my head" she said holding back a snarl and her pupils became small slits. "I wish to have a word with you, cause I don't feel like getting bloody again" her voice was cold.

Last edited by Haine on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:52 pm

omega looked at fang then at where haine was grabed fangs shoulder and teleported to see haine attacking him pain panged his heart just when it was all over he walked over to beside her with a deadly deadly bubble in his hand.
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Haine snarled again when Dubhan didn't say anything. "SPEAK GOD DAMMIT!" she yelled at him, a chill ran up her spine she was scared and the more he didn't speak the more afraid she got. When Omega came up behind her she almost fell off the roof because she was so on edge. He was carrying a rather deadly looking bubble in his hand. She looked at him trying to hide the fear from her eyes. Slowly she backed up untill she was beside Omega and she held on to his arm, slowly her fear began to sink away and she felt safe and strong.
    Dubhan
    Dubhan

Post  Dubhan Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Dubhan was trying to figure out what the heck to say when the boy appeared by the female. She was rather attractive in all that red eyed, fanged rage. The boy had something in his hand and it didn’t seem friendly. “I’m not here to hurt anyone, just put whatever the heck that thing is down.” Dubhan raised his hands, possibly the most dangerous part of him, in the air in a surrender gesture. He could flick a finger and squeeze them into basket ball sized chunks of compacted tissue if he wanted to but he had a feeling that would be a bad idea. He had to de-escalate the situation or people would get hurt and he didn’t plan on letting anyone hurt him. He slowly raised little granules of the roofing and made them spin around him, if he had to they were about as deadly as a tracer round, a good head shot or heart shot or just making it into a vein would kill. He stepped forward making the granules roll on the ground after him. If they made an aggressive mood he would fling them all, shotgun style, hopefully injuring them enough for him to fly away. The wolf, human, avian was dangerous and the dark avian was no day at the beach either, but the boy was a total mystery to him. He would search his head but there was no telling what they would do if he actually did it.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Fang busted through the roof, looking like the angel of death.
    "Everyone...STOP!"
    He looked at Dubhan.
    "Name, reason why we are here, and WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE. And don't try to tap into my mind...you'd be scared at what you saw."
    Parts of Fang's body were flickering with invisibility.
    It really just showed how mad he was
    His eyes were showing him...the weak points of Dubhan's body. And Omega's. And Haine's.
    He wasn't mad at anyone but himself really.
    He was in PAIN.
    He missed Max.
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Haine flinched as Fang started to yell. She also was partly hidden behind Omega as Dubhan started using a deadly power, it scared her. "fang... are you ok.." she said in a soft voice as she noticed pain in his eyes. Her own eyes were still rather savage looking and she turned them back on Dubhan, but she was still listening for a reply.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:10 pm

"No. And I may never be."
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:44 pm

omega felt odd lije he was being forced "nice try" he teleported so he was right behind the ew guy put one hand at the top of his head and one at the bottom "start talking."
    Dubhan
    Dubhan

Post  Dubhan Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:26 am

(OOC: I don’t have Mind control) Dubhan was shocked when the dark male busted through the roof. He had such a pained look on his face. Truth was the best action even if they were being overly aggressive “I was flying over when I saw the house and I got curious. I’m not here to hurt anyone” It seemed like parts of the black haired male were flickering in and out of existence. It was a nice affect. Then the boy touched him. Wrong freaking move. He grabbed the arm and flipped him over and into the roof with quite a bit of force “don’t touch me!” he screamed his rage peeling the roofing off and making it swirl around him. He pinned the boy to the roof with the roofing and squeezed enough to let him know the power of his mind. The boy was trapped and there wasn’t a heck of allot for him to do. Dubhan unfurled Raven Black wings his hair swirling in his eyes he hovered ready to rocket off at a moment’s notice. This was so not going well.
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:40 am

"OMEGA!" Haine screamed as Dubhan trapped him. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!" she shreiked snapping out her black wings her fangs and claws growing larger. Her pure rage took control and she ran towards Dubhan at full speed, she angled her body and checked him so hard that she broke her sholder doing so. Suddenly it was all to much for her head to handle in her current condition, she blacked out and began rolling off the roof towards the ground head first.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:06 pm

omegas bullet hole opend and blood poored out like there was no tomorrow "oww." he mummerd then made another bubble in front of his face and kind of spat it at the new guy. then saw haine falling he tryed to teleport but it felt like he was being riped apart half here half there.
    who is this guy?
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Haine continued to fall and then with a loud crack hit the rocks and ground below, but unfortunitly it wasn't over. The cabin was built near the peak of the moutain looking out from the top of a cliff which led down to a 70 foot drop. After hitting the rocks she began rolling down the hill towards the edge of the cliff, then as if in slow motion she disapeared over the edge and began descending down the 70 foot drop to the rocks and trees below.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Fang looked around the room, it seemed to go in slow motion.
    Help Omega? Save Haine? Or Catch Dubhan?
    He jumped.
    "I GOT HER OMEGA!" He wasn't going to let Omega go through the pain he felt.
    He caught her, and carried her back up.
    He sat her down.
    "NOW LET OMEGA GO! WE WON'T FIGHT, AND BESIDES, WE NEED ALLIES."
    Fang looked at Dubhan, then Omega.
    Dubhan
    Dubhan

Post  Dubhan Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 pm

By the time the female had bounced off of Dubhan he couldn’t catch her she went over the cliff and plummeted. His almost doppelganger dove after her. Dubhan cursed loudly and released the boy apparently known as Omega, dodging the ball he had thrown at him. Some name if he couldn’t fight off a simple avian. Dubhan nodded to the smaller version of him and released the Omega and spun the roofing around him. He brought his forearms in front of himself and made a wall of the tiles and shingles, a purely defensive move. “I’m also looking for a flock. I want to make sure you aren’t with the white men. I’m sorry if it is intrusive but I was thought to be paranoid over dead.” He had seen allot of the inside of Haine and he had respect for her. But as for this younger male he was, so far, an enigma. Much more gentle than he was with Haine he flashed through the general stuff of the Raven male. He left the private moments alone but he got enough to know he was one to respect if not fear. There was darkness in him but also a good amount of light. They were almost identical on the outside but inside they were very different. Dubhan showed fang his history. Training from a tender age, the white men who raised him, the sheer loneliness, his escape, tearing erasers and white men apart, blood oh so much blood. Dubhan showed him everything in exchange for what little he took from Fang. Dubhan meant Darkness in Gaelic. The white men called him The Great Dark. He was a super soldier experiment meant to be terminated upon reaching 16. They underestimated his power and it had only escalated sense his escape. But the most frightening thing was how he didn’t mind killing; it was a fact of life. If you weren’t strong enough to survive you died and it was that simple. Darwinism at its more basic core.

Dubhan used a flick of the writs to send the debris flying away from the group. “You are going to need a new roof” Dubhan walked over to fang and gently took Haine from him and hopped down into the house. He set her on a beat up couch and looked around. It wasn’t a bad place. He took a hand and placed it over Haine’s broken shoulder and made a twisting motion with his hand snapping the bone back in place. It probably hurt like heck but at least it would heal correctly. He waited for Fang to show, hoping all he showed him would make up for the intrusion. He hadn’t seen anything more than basic info and back ground, he left the private memories alone. He could go invisible which was a strange power, useful but strange. He showed Fang his powers, though they had already seen them all.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:44 pm

OOC:You should totally make it so like Max and Fang are the most famous people at the school!!
    BIC:Fang jumped down.
    "My name is Fang.."
    Dubhan
    Dubhan

Post  Dubhan Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Dubhan laughed darkly at the unneeded introduction. “I know who you are for the most part. I read your mind, don’t worry your private moments are your own I just needed you basic info. I hope the peek inside my head wasn’t too overwhelming. God you remind me of myself when I was younger. You still have hope, but my heart is filled with anger, I hope your life doesn’t lead you down that path.” He looked around the house for a moment. “so where is my room?”
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Haine groaned, her sholder hurt like heck. As if getting it shot by a gun wasn't bad enough but then she went and broke it. She opened her eyes slowly everthing was blurry at first.
    God I must have hit my head pretty hard... she thought to herself before she remembered everthing and sat up fast her eyes scanning the room. "Omega!? wheres Omega!?" she asked franticly her eyes filled with worry. Then she blushed her cheeks turning a rosy pink as she noticed Fang looking at her with a slight smile, it was now pretty oviouse how she felt about Omega... Then a hot shot of pain ripped through her sholder as her gun wound re opened.
    Suddenly she noticed Dubhan. "What the heck is he doing here!" she said coldly and then looked at Fang waiting for an answer.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:19 pm

((What if he was Fang from the future o.O whoa lol))
    "He's here...to help you. Omega is fine."
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Haine looked at him with surprise in her eyes when he said Dubhan was here to help them. "He mabey here to help but that doesn't mean i'll trust him just yet" she said looking Dubhan over. Relief filled her when she found out Omega was ok. "My names Haine by the way... but I suppose you already knew that" She said as she looked back at Dubhan, Her annoyance showed in her eyes as she tapped her head. "Where is Omega?" she said looking back at Fang as she stood up clutching her sholder.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:22 pm

"Who knows?"
    Fang shuddered.
    He felt mad, and bad.
    Omega had Haine.
    Fang had...well, Max was somewhere.
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:27 pm

She started to walk out the door and then unfolded her wings and flew up to the roof where Omega lay bleeding. "Omega..." she said tears filling her eyes. Slowly she grabbed some clothes from her pocked and placed it on his open gun wound. Her heart filled with pain to see him like this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 am