Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later

Ray
    Ray

Number of posts : 221
    Humor : Violence isn't the answer! Mutant freaks are!
    Experiment experience : 232
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 Empty Re: Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later

Post  Ray Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Ray ran to the computer in the corner. She quickly turned it on, and found her way to the internet. She typed in her parents name. About fifty articles on her disappearance showed up. Not only that, but picture, and other paintings her parents had done. Knowing that she was being missed, she closed the laptops screen, and climbed onto the bed.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later - Page 5 Empty Re: Edward:Johnny:Ray:Omega:Alexa 2 years later

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Edward woke up. He turned and looked at Ray. "Find what you need?" He asked.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:19 pm

"A hug?" Ray said, spreading out her arms.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Edward hugged her and didn't let go. "So, when are we going?" He whispered in her ear.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 pm

"First we have to decide on where to go, and whether or not to ditch your brother or Omega." She said back.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:24 pm

"My brother is a big boy, he and Omega can take care of themselves." Edward said. "I'll just need to tell him on why we are going.And keep all links with him open." He said.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:25 pm

"Well, we could crash a party at the School." She smiled, and laughed quietly.
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  Omega Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:40 pm

omega heared his name twice he teleported to where he heard it "you spoke my name."
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:29 pm

"There's one thing i need to ask before we go Ray." Edward said.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Ray turned around, covering Ed's mouth. Omega had just appeared in the room. "Hey.. Omega..."
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:39 pm

"One sec, Omega." Edward says. And with that he picks up Ray runs her to the top of the tallest tree he can find and asks, "Ray, will you marry me?"
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Ray took a deep breath, and strangely, passed out, and fell to the ground.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Edward caught her and took her back to the hotel room. layed her on the bed and layed next to her and gave a note to her that asked the same question and fell asleep.
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  Omega Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 am

omega looked at them hate fibrated threw his body he teleported in to his room and walked in to his training room and put it to X5 gravety and ran around the room and soon he was sweating like a horse.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695

Post  Fang/Dekko Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:11 am

Johnny was having fun riding around on Nico. She rocked!! She could go fast enough, and Johnny could carry her in the air if needed, she could shrink. And, she totally guarded Johnny. She loved Alexa, because Johnny loved Alexa, but didn't like anyone else because of how protective she was on Johnny. She really didn't trust Omega. Or Ed, and that was the weird thing. Whether to take Johnny and Omega, or ditch them. "Nico, shrink." "Ed...why do you want to ditch me." Johnny sees the note on the bed, and smiles. I'm only going if I can be the best man. "OH! AND MEET NICO!" The dinosaur jumped through the wall, fully grown.
    OOC:shes a Deinonychus
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:47 am

Edward jumps up. "What the crap?!" He yells. He looks at the dinosaur. "Wow, Johnny, i never knew you had a guardian. My guardian from women is right over there." He points to Ray laying on the bed still passed out.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:49 am

Nico gets in between Ed and Johnny. "She's a tad overprotective..." "And for some reason only likes me and Alexa."
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:51 am

Edward stares into the eyes of his brothers guardian. He snaps at her and laughs. He walks back and sits on the bed. "I don't know why she wouldn't like me, i mean the only way she wouldnt is is you didnt like me because you love alexa and she likes alexa so why wouldnt she like me since im your blood?" Edward asked.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 am

Nico lunges at Edward after he snaps. NICO! SIT! "I don't know...she isn't fully controlled by me. She has sentinent thoughts...maybe she just doesn't trust you." "I do." Most of the time anyways, not like when you want to DITCH me.
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:55 am

Ray heard the loud roar, and snapped awake. Her arms flew up, and she jumped up onto the bed. "Oh God!" She yelled. She scrambled around the bed to try to find a escape. She looked at the window, spread her wings out, and jumped right through it.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:56 am

"Well you can take care of yourself can you not?" Edward asked quizzically. "We need to find Ray's parents." Edward said.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:59 am

Edward sighs and jumps out and chases after Ray.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 am

"cool." Johnny gets Nico and goes and sits with Alexa.

Last edited by Johnny Ultimate on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ray
    Ray

Post  Ray Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:01 am

RAy flew past a coupe of building, before feeling the sting of the glass in her right wing. Her blue blood blended into her red wing, and created a sort of a purple color. She made a horrible landing on the top of a building, and grasped her hurt wing.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Post  Edward Ultimate Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:04 am

Edward found Ray and cut all ties with Johnny. I don't need him following us. He thought. he then landed on a building slightly-graceful. And walked up to Ray and healed it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:06 pm