Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee.

Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. Empty Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee.

Post  Lyra Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:36 pm

I return. I'm soooo sorry. My sister began playing all of her games on my computer, like Poptropica, Webkinz, Club Penguin, etc, ON MY COMPUTER. Annnnnddd guess what. All of the websites gave viruses, so many, many viruses to my computer. Then my mom didn't believe me, therefore I was stuck with a crummy computer. Then my mom made me let my sis play STILL, and then she broke it. She dropped on the floor, the screen cracked, and then she blamed it on moi. SHE KILLED MAI COMP. RAWR. My mom procrastinated, and procrastinated, and procratinated. FINALLY, I got a new comp. And here I am, completely lost. Um, can I say Seria went for a walk or something? Annnd, I'm hopelessly confoozled. And I see there are new members?
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. Empty Re: Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee.

Post  Fang/Dekko Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Sure...OK here it is so far
    Fang and Max and Gazzy-No more.
    Me, Ray, and my brother Edward started new flock. Omega's with us.
    That's all I know so far/
    Lyra
    Lyra

Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee. Empty Re: Ohhhh crud. Please read and help meee.

Post  Lyra Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Um, okay. From what I've read so far, biblio is Max. I can tell because of her "humor". Who else changed their names to what? And does that mean I have to make a new character too? 'Cuz I like Seriaaa. Just nawt her name no morez. ( Purposely spelled things wrong. )
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post  Max Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:46 pm

if u go to ur profile u can change ur user name instead of making a new account and no u dont have to make any new characters.
    Lyra
    Lyra

Post  Lyra Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Umumum....Did everyone else change their usernames? Who's who? -confoozled-
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post  Max Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 pm

no, noone changed their username we got a lot more people and I changed my username. Thats about it.
    Lyra
    Lyra

Post  Lyra Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Woah, really? What happened to all the others? o.o;

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content