Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Gazzy at the Hardware store.

Gazzy at the Hardware store. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gazzy at the Hardware store.

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:12 am

ooc awwwwwww i wanted to get kidnapped

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:17 am

"gazzy" nudge called looking for him. she flew downto the store "gazzy" she called again "com'on lets go back to max" nudge looks around until she saw a note and read it out loud "hello freaks you're pal omega he with you're chum gasman any way heres the adress if you want him back 44 seller st

you're pal omega...what the heck i better go find Max"
    Nudge flys off worried
    Angel
    Angel

Number of posts : 47
    Experiment experience : 4
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post  Angel Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:09 pm

"NUDGE!!!" angel yells as she sees nudge heading her way since she was flying in the direction of her thoughts. "are you ok!?! wheres gassy??!!? is he ok???!!!???" she then desperatly tryed to connect with her brothers thoughts. but she was only picking up on a strange, unfamiliar, train of thoughts..... the thoughts were vaigely familiar in a way ... like she had herd the persons thoughts before... but not in a long time...and they wern't 5 feet away from gassy.....OH NO!!!!!!! she thought as she realised who it was..... it was OMEGA!"OH CRAP NUDGE!!! HE'S got gassy!" oh crap,oooohhh cccrrraaapppp!!! gassy! what di you get your self into this time! she thought."come on nudge we have to find max, fang,and the others! QUICK!!!." "wheres max when your brother gets kidnapped - hybirdnapped by a physco ,out of control, hybird!!!???!!!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content