Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Didn't really know where to post this.... EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Didn't really know where to post this.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Didn't really know where to post this.... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Didn't really know where to post this.... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Didn't really know where to post this.... EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Didn't really know where to post this.... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Didn't really know where to post this.... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Didn't really know where to post this.... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Didn't really know where to post this.... EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

Didn't really know where to post this....

Poll

DO YOU LIKE THE SONG??!?!?!

[ 1 ]
    Didn't really know where to post this.... I_vote_lcap20%Didn't really know where to post this.... I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Didn't really know where to post this.... I_vote_lcap0%Didn't really know where to post this.... I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Didn't really know where to post this.... I_vote_lcap0%Didn't really know where to post this.... I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Didn't really know where to post this.... I_vote_lcap80%Didn't really know where to post this.... I_vote_rcap [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Zachary
    Zachary

Number of posts : 89
    Experiment experience : 28
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Didn't really know where to post this.... Empty Didn't really know where to post this....

Post  Zachary Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:34 pm

HELLOOOOO! I havent been on for a while. I just had a question! Listen to this and tell me if you like! It's my favorite band! Tell me if you like it and what your favorite bands are!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmoE8_U-JTw&feature=channel_page
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Didn't really know where to post this.... Empty Re: Didn't really know where to post this....

Post  Max Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:48 pm

YES! I love that song <3
    Ari
    Ari

Number of posts : 117
    Experiment experience : 23
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Didn't really know where to post this.... Empty Re: Didn't really know where to post this....

Post  Ari Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:46 pm

yeah
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post  Max Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:09 pm

I think I've loved this song for a REALLY long time and just couldn't remember the name of it. thanks Zach =)
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  Omega Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:11 am

man this was at my dads funrel i cried when i heard this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:40 pm