Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Here's a good question for you all... EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Here's a good question for you all... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Here's a good question for you all... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Here's a good question for you all... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Here's a good question for you all... EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Here's a good question for you all... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Here's a good question for you all... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Here's a good question for you all... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Here's a good question for you all... EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Here's a good question for you all...

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Here's a good question for you all... Empty Here's a good question for you all...

Post  Max Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Answer this, what makes Maximum Ride so amazing to you?

Here's a good question for you all... Empty Re: Here's a good question for you all...

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:20 pm

I like how it's sci-fi and action and romance always (except the majority of the fourth) Yeah thats why i <<3 it

Here's a good question for you all... Empty Re: Here's a good question for you all...

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:38 pm

WINGS
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  Omega Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 pm

the fact they can fly it gave me dreams

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:13 pm

The realness-Let me explain.
    They don't have supercool lives like superheros
    They don't always get to eat, shower, or sleep.
    THEY'RE TEENS & YOUNGER. xD
    They aren't spoiled.
    They raise themselves and the younger kids.
    They aren't invulnerable...EX-Max & the bullet, book 1
    THEY ROCK BETTER THAN ALL SUPERHEROS WELL MAYBE NOT,, WELL NVM THEY DO ROCK BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! and i really like the EMOTICONS!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:56 pm