Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

+3
theDarkAngelofHope
Omega
Max
7 posters

EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Omega Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 pm

omega looked at johnny its to dangres with me you have to go"
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:53 pm

"Dude, I'm a 12 year old mutant being chased by the government. I have no where to go. Besides, I'm probably safe with you...you seem nice."
    OOC:Oh, how stupid Johnny is
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:51 pm

omega looks at johnny " ok what ever but..." he wacks johnny over the head knocking him out " im being followed sorry."

OOC: oh the irony
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Johnny lays there. He starts to bleed.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 am

omega teleports
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Johnny lays there. He wakes up. One of the erasers stabs him, and throws him against the wall. Then they take him back to the School.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 am

omega teleports back swears and follows the trail
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 am

The erasers break Johnny's nose and legs. He spits out a baby tooth, starting to cry.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:37 am

omega ran up to see them beating up the kid he teleported behind one and put his hand on its shoulder he turned omega punched him in the face picked up johnny and teleported
    Haine
    Haine

Number of posts : 90
    Humor : =p
    Experiment experience : 99
    Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post  Haine Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:20 am

Haine lay there in her dog crate, she had heard the noise but had not a clue what was going on. She pressed her face to the bars of her crate and saw some of them beating up another avian mutant. Just then she saw another mutant come up behind them and start attacking.

"Over here!" Haine yelled and waved her arm.

This could be it, mabey she could escape.

"I can help you!" she said feeling the panic rise up inside her.

Her heart sank when she saw them disapear. Panic and anger began to swell up inside her.

"oh no, not again" she thought as her body began to morph and she became blood thirsty. Fangs started to grow along with a tail, ears and claws.

"LET ME OUT!" she shrieked at the Erasers and began to bend and twist the metal of her dog crate her eyes flaming a blood red.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Johnny bit Omega's arm, flying away. He was mad at him. HE HAD KNOCKED HIM OUT!
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 pm

omegas shot threw the air "i, i thought you would be safer with out me im sorry i was wrong."
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:51 pm

"GET AWAY!" Johnny yelled.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:49 am

omega laughed ok ill leave once you can bet me in a fight" he went eraser the cockeyness of the wolf followed "come on hit me"
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Haine had changed and now had a very feral look about her and it was because of the hybrid wolf dna that ran through her veins. She ripped the metal of her dog crate apart and launched herself at the Erasers. Coming down hard she landed on one of their heads and clamped down on his neck with her powerful jaws while beating his head with her wings. Her fangs dug deep into his windpipe and he fell over dead with a slight choking noise. Haine snarled at the others and they backed away for their guns but it was to late, she lunged again killing them all in swift feral movements. Then she fell over and slowly changed back to normal waiting for someone to help her.

"someone.... help me... please..." she said in a terrifed whisper and then fell unconcus.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:46 pm

omega recoled and turned back human "good bye johnny i wish you a long happy life." he teleported to some town he felt a small vibration he teleported "crap" he mummerd he bent down over her and surounded them with a matter shild so any thing that tryed to come in or out would die and turn too dust " are you ok?"
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Haine looked up at the avian that stood above her eyes wide with terrior. She reached out to him and said in a shakey voice "i'm... not sure.... I havn't... got that angry in a long time...." Her head fell back a little as her eyes flicked a bloody red agian her pupils turning into black slits. "Please you have.... to get me out of here... before I change again" She said in a weak voice before she passed out agian.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:25 pm

ugh.

Last edited by Fang on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:23 pm

omega nods and teleports with her to the edge of ciraios outer rim he leaned aganst the wall "names omega or some thing like that."
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:53 am

Haine woke up and they were out of the school. After he told her who he was she said quietly "i'm Haine" Then she noticed her hands and face were still covered in blood. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this" she said looking down. "I must seem more feral than the Erasers..." she said seeing that her fingernails were still a tad long and she felt with her tounge that her fangs were still there she could tell that her ears must still be pointed and her eyes still red with slits.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300

Post  Edward Ultimate Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Edward flew to Omega and pinned him against the stone. "What the heck happened to my brother?! He growled tightening his grip on Omega's neck.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm

i" i left with out him i thought i would be safer i was wrong he got caught by erasers i saved him he asked me to leave i did then i found haine" he teleported out of his grip "why?"
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Haine looked at the new winged person standing infront of her attacking Omega. She started to get a little angery and protective.
    "Don't hurt Omega, he saved my life!" she said in a somewhat quiet but snarly tone.
    She watched as Omega teleported but her anger was already raising out of her control. Her feral ears, tail, claws and fangs grew to full proportions and she snarled and stood imbetween Omega and the other guy.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:40 pm

"haine?"asked omega "hesright to hurt mei havint all ways been a good guy." he looked at ed then at the sky "so one last battle old timer?"
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Haine looked at him with confused feral eyes. "but... but.. it doesn't matter, you helped me..." she studdered before she crouched down and held her head. She tried to relax but her feral self just wouldn't go away, so she sat down and dug her claws into her head trying to think stright. Quietly she wrapped herself in her wings and snarled quietly to herself waiting to see how long it would be untill her hybrid wolf dna would calm down. As far as she knew it could be a whole month befor it went away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:19 am