Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

+3
theDarkAngelofHope
Omega
Max
7 posters

EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Max Sat May 23, 2009 11:35 am

With a loud bang the white coats burst through the door, sending wood and metal flying.
    "Wait!" Max shouted, searching the room for her flock members and unable to find them.
    The white coats continued to pour into the small space. Max was trapped and there was nothing she could do about it and no one to help her out of it this time. She was a goner and she knew it.
    The school hadnt been where she'd meant ot end up but she'd been following the voice, letting it lead her and this is where it got her, right back at the begining and the last place in the world that she wanted to be.
    "Help! Anyone!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as the white coats closed in. They'd given up on the erasers and ended up mutating themselves. Now there were a super breed of human.

ooc: Can you save Max?
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Omega Sat May 23, 2009 2:22 pm

omega teleported in he scaned the room then he saw "max?"
    theDarkAngelofHope
    theDarkAngelofHope

Number of posts : 10
    Humor : Bob stole my cookie. Bob is in Heaven now.
    Experiment experience : 12
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  theDarkAngelofHope Mon May 25, 2009 7:49 am

Hope ran when she heard someone scream "HELP!" If it was one of her flock.....She brush through the door, scanning the room....
    One girl (brown hair, brown eyes...not one of mine)surrounded by white-coats.
    "Dang." She muttered, Then started kicking and punching with all her might.
    "Hello!? Need a little help here!" She shouted at the girl, a little older then herself.

Last edited by theDarkAngelofHope on Tue May 26, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leda
    Leda

Number of posts : 11
    Humor : I... lol... I have a very sarcastic humor.
    Experiment experience : 13
    Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post  Leda Mon May 25, 2009 8:01 pm

I could hear the screams and punches from one of the rooms downstairs. A good thing about being an avian humanoid was that you could fly. A bad thing was that you could hear things a lot more easily. And I could hear every bone break, cry of pain and punch. I shuddered, my wings unfurling and fluffing up.

I hit the bars of my cage. "What's going on?" I cried out. Nothing. Just then a whitecoat ran by, his purple eyes angry. "Hey, knuckle brain!" I called out.

He skidded to a stop, turned around and glaring at me. I gave him one right back. "What do you want, weakling?" he spat.

I rolled my eyes. "One, I'm not weak. Two, what the hell is going on?" I snapped. He growled and shook his head.

"It doesn't concern you!" he shouted and left running. I sighed and squirmed in my dog crate. Stupid whitecoats. I kept on listening to the fight, hearing moans of pain coming from hurt whitecoats probably lying on the ground. I chuckled.

I started kicking the bars, trying to get out. but it was futile, they'd made this dog crate out of special metal that was tougher than any normal metal.

Just then I heard a scream. A girl screaming. My eyes widened as I saw something.

A girl... with brown and blond streaked hair. Her brown eyes were glaring as she kicked a whitecoat in the chest and he collapsed onto the ground, spitting blood out of his mouth. Just then a whitecoat loomed behind her... a knife in his hands...

"LOOK OUT!" I screamed, hoping that the girl could hear me. Obviously, this was what was happening down the hall.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Mon May 25, 2009 9:39 pm

omega study max then heard some thing he teleported to leda "and you are."
    Leda
    Leda

Post  Leda Mon May 25, 2009 9:43 pm

I looked at him and stared at him. I did not know him. Should I trust him. But I found my jaw opening and the words; "Luna..." coming out. I then shut my jaw tightly closed.
    theDarkAngelofHope
    theDarkAngelofHope

Number of posts : 10
    Humor : Bob stole my cookie. Bob is in Heaven now.
    Experiment experience : 12
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

Post  theDarkAngelofHope Tue May 26, 2009 10:16 am

The girl snapped out of it and started kicking and punching. "Watch out!" Hope heard someone scream from down the hall. She looked around and saw that a white-coat had pulled out a knife and was about to plunge it into the girl.
    She didn't think.
    She just acted.
    Hope ran over and pushed the arm away just in time. It didn't hit the girl...It hit her.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Post  Fang/Dekko Tue May 26, 2009 4:11 pm

OOC:I'm going to start Johnny off as a lot younger. Maybe 13.
    BIC:Johnny heard the commotion. He broke his cage, and ran at the speed of sound towards it. He fell, sliding into a man named "Omega." At least that was what his thoughts said. "I'm-I'm sorry." Johnny said.
    Leda
    Leda

Post  Leda Tue May 26, 2009 4:58 pm

I saw another boy slide into the boy who'd asked my name. Then I heard a piercing scream. I closed my eyes, wishing I was anywhere but here. I could smell blood....
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Tue May 26, 2009 9:23 pm

time to get you out of there lena" mummerd omega riping the bars "come on" he turned to see a white coat with a gun fire at omega at dart hit him in the cheak he went down fast
    Leda
    Leda

Post  Leda Tue May 26, 2009 9:40 pm

I crawled out of my cage and looked at the boy. I took out the needle from his cheek and stared at it. Then I glared at the whitecoat who'd shot him. I stood up, my wings unfurling behind me. I glared and held onto the needle. The whitecoat poised his gun at me.

I could see it then, the bullet flashing and hitting my square in the chest. I blinked and saw his finger start to pull the trigger. I kneeled down, dodging the bullet and ran towards the whitecoat. I fell to my knees and kicked at his ankles, making him fall to the ground. I then punched him out like a light.

I then rushed to the guy's side. "Hey, wake up! Before they come back!" I whispered urgently, hoping he could hear me.

(The character's name is Luna, not Lena! lol. Wink )
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Wed May 27, 2009 12:23 am

omega groaned but stood up and riped the dart from his neck "so you need help?"
    Leda
    Leda

Post  Leda Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 am

I nodded slowly and looked down the hall. "The girl... she's hurt. We have to help... the knife." I murmured. I got up and ran off, not knowing if he was following.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Wed May 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Johnny looked up, 2 white coats holding his arms. He started to cry. When he crash landed on Earth, his parents died.
    "HELP ME!!!" He yelled.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Wed May 27, 2009 9:54 pm

he kicked a white coat "some thing tells me ill regret that." he teleported to max "why are you here."
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Thu May 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Max watched in terror as other experiments burst into the room. "Get them!" she shouted to her fellow experiments before she launched herself at one of the white coats, getting him in a head lock and quickly snapping his neck.

OOC: watch the swear words
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu May 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Johnny screamed as the caddle prod touched his skin.
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP ME!"
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Thu May 28, 2009 8:01 pm

MAx hears the cry and dodges a few more white coats, making her way to Johnny and kicking the hot metal away from him, sneding it flying across the room. She salutes him, showing that he's free to go with a smile on her face before she tunrs and jumps back into the fight.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300

Post  Edward Ultimate Thu May 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Edward sat there in the dark. He heard loud screaming. He broke he bubble he was in.Johnny, brother, you okay? He asked worried.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Fri May 29, 2009 12:57 am

omega kicked some one " ANSWER ME MAX WHY ARE YOU HERE?"
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri May 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Johnny looks at the angel that set him free. It wasn't an angel. Just a girl with wings.
    "No! I'm not going out without a fight, Maximum Ride!"
    Johnny hears Edward. Ed, fight in the corridors! Johnny kicks a white coat away from Max.
    "I owed you one," He said laughingly.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Fri May 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Max grins back a little before running and sliding across the floor, through Johnnys legs and the unsuspecting white coat getting ready to attack him behind his back. She grabs the white coats ankle and spins. "Move!" she calls to Johnny, waiting till he's stepped out of the way before kicking the white coat hard in the butt and sending him flying forward into a wall. She jumps up, dodging a low hit from another white coat before raising her eyebrows at Johnny. "Lets just say we're even," she smiles.

When she hears Ari shouting she spins. "What do you think I'm doing here, loser? I'm fighting and getting you all the heck out of here!"
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Fri May 29, 2009 4:43 pm

ooc: im omega ......
    bic: omega wirled and kicked a flyboy n the back it crumpled
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300

Post  Edward Ultimate Fri May 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Gotcha. Edward jumped out into the hallway and kicked a white coat in the face, smiling at the delightful crack of his jawbone. He then met up with Johnny. "I dont believe we've officially met." Edward says looking at Max.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Fri May 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Johnny smiles at Max.
    "Gotcha."
    Johnny yells to Max.
    "GET DOWN!"
    He waits, and then shoots a mental blast into the roof, leaving a big hole.
    "FREE TO GO WHENEVER WE HAVE TO!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:58 am