Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong)

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) Empty Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong)

Post  Max Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:36 am

What's everyones favorite song or band?
    I have to say I love Fall Out Boy and Boys Like Girls
    Ari
    Ari

Number of posts : 117
    Experiment experience : 23
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) Empty Re: Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong)

Post  Ari Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:50 pm

I like Bella Rocks and The Bella Cullen PRoject. Their both Twilight inspired indi bands. Midnight Sun is also pretty cool.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong) Empty Re: Music!!! who likes it? (im getting really sick of making the post titles looong)

Post  Max Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Ari wrote:I like Bella Rocks and The Bella Cullen PRoject. Their both Twilight inspired indi bands. Midnight Sun is also pretty cool.

lol nice. I tried to get into the Harry Potter fan bands but I just couldn't
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  Omega Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:18 am

panic at the disco wow i must seem so emo to you guys.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 am

xD PANIC AT THE DISCO!!! IF THAT'S EMO BRING OUT THE KNIFES ON ME!!! NINE IN THE AFTERNOON!!! I REALLY like 3oh!3
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Panic at the disco is okay and I know 2 songs by 3oh3. Still pretty good though.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Basshunter,3oh3 red jumpsuit app Donnie klang eminem metro station hey monday kelly clarkson all time low brit spears well alot of stuff just not JONAS BROTHERS OR CAMP ROCK OR HSM
    Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  Omega Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:33 am

Fang wrote:Basshunter,3oh3 red jumpsuit app Donnie klang eminem metro station hey monday kelly clarkson all time low brit spears well alot of stuff just not JONAS BROTHERS OR CAMP ROCK OR HSM
    ahh the world as its ment to be Very Happy
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey Monday si pretty cool. did u liek Cobra Starship?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Yess

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:08 pm