Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Echo ****** (srry had to add more) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Echo ****** (srry had to add more) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Echo ****** (srry had to add more) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Echo ****** (srry had to add more) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Echo ****** (srry had to add more) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Echo ****** (srry had to add more) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Echo ****** (srry had to add more) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Echo ****** (srry had to add more) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Echo ****** (srry had to add more) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

Echo ****** (srry had to add more)

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

Echo ****** (srry had to add more) Empty Echo ****** (srry had to add more)

Post  Max Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:21 pm

Full Name: Echo

Hair color: brown

Date of Birth: Unknown

skin tone: pale, white

wing color: black and leathery

Eye color: a blurry/milky blue

Physical Discription: Echo seems fairly normal at a glance, but once you look a little closer you can start noticing subtle oddities that show his non-human side. He is fairly tall and looks several years older than he actually is. His light brown hair extends to just bellow where his ears would be if he was human. Instead of his ears being where they should, he has two bat ears sticking out of his head and slightly covered by his hair. His eyes are a sort of blurry blue and always have a glazed look to them due to his blindness. He has large 7ft (each) dark brown leathery wings, like a bats, sticking out of his shoulder blades. His wings can easily be retracted to wit almost perfectly against his spine. He has a fairy chin and a little bit of stubble growing on it because he can never find the time or resources to shave.
    Echo has many scars from his time at the labs, the largest of which are three jagged and long scars running from his left shoulder, across his chest to his right hip. He got these scars from an Eraser in one of his attempts to escape the lab. He has several scars on the back of his neck from experimentation with his nervous system. These scars look somewhat like several large X's on the back of his neck.
    Echo really doesn't care much about how he looks, seeing as he can't really see himself anyway. However, he does care about whether the clothes he wears can hide his bat-like features or not. Because of his ears he usually wears a beanie of some sort to hide them from unwanted attention and to slightly muffle the loud noises of modern society. He also wears baggy jackets to hide the slight bulge of his wings. Since Echo can't see color and usually is on his own, he can't really choose what colors he wears so he doesn't have any preferences over it.

Personality: Echo is usually a very quiet and reserved person. This is mainly caused by his heightened hearing, for he highly dislikes loud noises and so stays away from areas with lots of people. Echo also has a strong fear of enclosed spaces, for they impair his echolocation and render him more blind then usual. He is a very neat person and likes to have all of his belongings organized and where he knows he can reach them easily. He usually has at least one knife or weapon of that sort on him at any given time and this is one of his reasons for being so organized, so he can easily find his weapons and defend himself. Echo is very introverted and defensive, he will only act out to someone if he feels it is completely necessary and that the person may be in some danger. He also hardly talks to people and never shares his thoughts or feelings with anyone. He likes quiet, secluded places, and hates loud and crowded places.

Powers: Echolocation (He emits an extremely his pitched sound from the back of his throat that goes out into a space and bounces of objects and back to his ears allowing him to “see.” This sound is far too high pitched for regular humans to hear), Precognition, very sensitive hearing

Extra Info : he has a tattoo of the Eye of Ra on his right shoulder

Background: Echo was originally created at a lab in eastern Germany, but was transferred to the School when he was 6 years old. He was born blind but did not gain his ability of echolocation until he was 7, but he has had his precognition all his life. The scientists only intended to give him echolocation and did not know about his precognition until after he had escaped. Out of the 15 children that were in Echo's experimentation group, only he and one other experiment survived, however that experiment died from the stress the whitecoats put it through before Echo escaped.
    Echo's precognitive abilities greatly helped him in his escape. He had seen that there was going to be another group of experiments that would escape and had known that this would cause chaos in the lab. He had waited for the perfect moment, and right when almost every Eraser in the building was trying to prevent the other experiments from escaping, he slipped out of his cage and escaped himself.

Last edited by Max on Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Echo ****** (srry had to add more) Empty Re: Echo ****** (srry had to add more)

Post  Max Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:22 pm

accepted

}MAX{
    Echo
    Echo

Number of posts : 2
    Experiment experience : 0
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post  Echo Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:37 pm

woops, you can ignore the last 2 sentences of his history. this was from a different rp that i was in and i forgot to take that out. sry.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Better?
    Echo
    Echo

Number of posts : 2
    Experiment experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post  Echo Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:18 pm

yea thats good
    Lyra
    Lyra

Number of posts : 79
    Humor : lawl, wut?
    Experiment experience : 40
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post  Lyra Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Oh noes! I was going to make a bat character too...I still will, but it'll be different. Thats for sure. I just don't want you to think I copied your idea.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:48 am