Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com

Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com Empty Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 pm

I will be one of the revivers of this site, by RPing on here too.
    Edward Ultimate
    Edward Ultimate

Number of posts : 264
    Humor : I dream of a better tommorow where a chicken can cross the road without its motives being questioned
    Experiment experience : 300

Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com Empty Re: Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com

Post  Edward Ultimate Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 pm

It will be tricky, but maybe we can get them to come back.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695

Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com Empty Re: Ground Zero:The Revival of Maximumriderpg.forumotion.com

Post  Fang/Dekko Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Well then let's do it.
    *Holds out hand as if to shake*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:42 am