Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

4 posters

new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of

Omega
    Omega

Number of posts : 602
    Humor : like what i laugh at? well stupid questions.
    Experiment experience : 677
    Experiment Experience : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of Empty new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of thing D=

Post  Omega Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 pm

omega stood up " if you need some time alone just ask."
    Haine
    Haine

Number of posts : 90
    Humor : =p
    Experiment experience : 99
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-05-25

new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of Empty Re: new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of

Post  Haine Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:24 am

"no its ok... thank you.." Haine said opening her wings. Her claws were still dug into her head and then she ground her teeth. "its just that.... this hybrid wolf dna they mixed in with me... really messes with my head...and my body.." she said looking at her tail that was twiching slightly. "and I don't know how long it will last this time...." she said letting her head sink down to her knees.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Number of posts : 636
    Humor : Life is Noise, Noise is Music, Music is Life
    Experiment experience : 695
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of Empty Re: new york i think its here a least im no good at that kind of

Post  Fang/Dekko Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Johnny flew through the air
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 pm

omega sat down by a wall "you sound like ari he had the same thing happen he got the dna latter he was a bit fuzzy with the kind of thing to but it smeems that you got the dna even latter" he sighed looking down at his arm and how he had become and eraser "you know what i found helped flying." he said standing up and walking to a window
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:08 am

Fang flew in.
    "Hey, I'm Fang."
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Haine jumped back from the window as the new avain named Fang jumped in the window. She let out a feral snarl and spread her wings to their full 11 foot span. Her eyes sparkled a bloody red in the moonlight and her fangs glittered slightly.
    Fang/Dekko
    Fang/Dekko

Post  Fang/Dekko Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Fang spread out his 15 foot onyx wings.
    "Watch it. I'm not looking for a fight."
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Haine quickly scanned him with her eyes and then let her wings fold up agenst her back. She felt ashamed that she let her feral side take over again. "i'm....sorry.." she mumbled out and leaned agenst the wall pressing her claws to her tempos. "Omega? I think your right, a fly in moonlight might help" She looked back at Fang. "I suppose... you could come too if Omega says so." she said looking down and then moving over behind Omega and grabbing his wrist and pulling him gently over to the window.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:46 pm

omega jumped out of the window and spread his 16 ft black wing span and glided up
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Haine followed close behind him, she leaped out snapping open her black and red wings. It felt so good to just fly away, she glided and did a loop here and there trying to forget about what she looked like.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:48 am

omega begain to dive bomb some seagulls
    OOC: dont forget to make a profle
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:15 am

Haine watched from further up, the moon was almost full and she couldn't ignore her instincs. She lifted her head high and howled. Although she looked more human/avian than hybrid wolf on the inside it was a different story. She then landed and perched herself on the top of a building over looking the harbor. Her ears twitched and she looked down to see a big fat rat scurrying across the dock. She watched it with saliva dripping off her fangs, it reminded her that when her wolf dna took over it was raw meat for dinner.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:10 pm

omega looked up a haine "hey take it easy huh?" he looked at what she was eyeing up
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Haine shot a sideways glance over at Omega her eyes very feral looking. "ummmmmm....I..I.." she said uneasily looking down. But before she could come up with something to say she shot down at killer speed and snatched the rat up shreading it with her fangs and claws. She dissapeared into an ally and sat down and ate the remains. She slowly walked back out of the ally licking the last of the blood off her face and she spread her wings and soared to the top of the building. She surrounded herself in her wings ashamed that she had just done that infront of Omega.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 am

omega looked down at her " ok im going to give you some alone time." he stated flying off
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:24 pm

"thank you" Haine whispered and then curled up inside her wings. She fell asleep and didn't awaken untill the next night and a surprise awaited her. Rubbing her eyes she noticed she didn't have claws anymore. "I"m...I'm.... NORMAL AGAIN!" She shreaked in extreme happyness. Quickly she snapped open her 11 foot wings and shot up into the air.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:22 pm

omega glided under a cloud looking down at some parade he shot down about 6 blocks away and landed gracefully suddenly he felt a sharp vibration he shot back in to the air and flew towards it "who robs a museum?"
    Chris
    Chris

Number of posts : 50
    Experiment experience : 59
    Registration date : 2009-05-27

Post  Chris Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:43 am

CJS-99 flew down.
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Haine flew around looking for Omega. "Omega?" she said as something shot past her. "wait..... what is.." Haine squinted her eyes and flew after it. "yes... that had to be Omega... who else would it be" she thought. "Omega!" she called out starting to feel a little panicky.
    Chris
    Chris

Number of posts : 50
    Experiment experience : 59
    Registration date : 2009-05-27

Post  Chris Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:07 am

I walk around, trying to download a map off the area.
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:45 am

Haine started to panic. "Omega? Omega?" she called out franticly. No, he wouldn't leave her alone would he? She flew around in a frantic panic.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:57 pm

omega landed on balconey and scand the city
    Haine
    Haine

Post  Haine Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Haine now had tears sreaming down her face. Everything was a blur. Suddenly she smashed right into someone and they tumbled down through the air. She blinked the tears away saw that it was Omega. She grabbed him in a hug and knew that he would teleport them to safty. She cried into his sholder her eyeliner leaving black streaks down her face.
    Omega
    Omega

Post  Omega Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:16 am

"omega was a bit shaken off he looked around and teleported back
    OOC: post in all most dead

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:09 am