Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
back ground info EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
back ground info EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
back ground info EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
back ground info EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
back ground info EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
back ground info EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

back ground info

Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

back ground info Empty back ground info

Post  Max Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 pm

A Motor mouth, Nudge is an African American 11 years old, and very talkative. Her wings are brown with russet streaks and streaked with white on the underside. She has curly brown hair (highlighted blonde during a makeover in Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment). She is a skilled computer hacker, and develops tenuous psychometric powers within the course of the first book. This has its disadvantages, as she appears to start crying whenever she touches something that has generated great sadness or if many people have touched it, as when she went to the Vietnam Memorial on a field trip in School's Out Forever. In the fourth book in chapter 5, Nudge develops the ability to attract metal when she wants to. When Jeb sees this he explains that he never gave her that power so he says that they could possibly be " mutating" on their own.[1][2][3][4] Of all the Flock's members, Nudge is the one most determined to find her biological parents, forcing Fang to go down to Tipisco, Arizona, to try and locate her parents, in book one, with mixed results. She did find a woman who looked like her mother, but, before she could talk to her, Ari attacked them. Nudge sometimes acts slightly girly and events in the series suggest that she cares for her appearance and other things a girl would care about, although in the second book it is revealed that she is an expert with cars.She is revealed to be frightened of rats. Her real name is Monique.

from www.wikipedia.com

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:57 am