Maximum Ride RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

This is for the maximum ride fans who want to role play the characters

Latest topics

» DragonBall Z : Afterlife RPG
What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:02 pm by River!

» where is everyone?
What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm by Juniper Pond

» New Avian, Miniature
What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm by Juniper Pond

» I feel weird and alone, Anyone On?
What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm by Miniature

» Miniature (Mini)
What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm by Miniature

» Experiment 443-CJ
What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm by Ella Martenez

» The Drew's | My Fan Fiction
What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» Char. status
What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am by Nudge_Wing_to_Wing

» My character Nebraska
What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm by Alejandro

Navigation

Affiliates

+3
Alexandra
Ari
Max
7 posters

What actor's would be the best to play the flock?

Ari
    Ari

Number of posts : 117
    Experiment experience : 23
    Experiment Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 Empty Re: What actor's would be the best to play the flock?

Post  Ari Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:28 pm

The older actors/actresses may work if James Patterson writes a few more books before then, but not for the fourth movie!
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Number of posts : 442
    Humor : I didn't slap you, i just high-fived your face. =)
    Experiment experience : 179
    Experiment Experience : 3
    Registration date : 2008-08-31

What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 Empty Re: What actor's would be the best to play the flock?

Post  Max Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:53 pm

What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 Fang10

so this is who we think should be Fang p.s. new episode of Literally up www.Literally.mypodcast.com
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Number of posts : 130
    Humor : Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-Tip again!
    Experiment experience : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:00 am

The guy you think should be Fang is named Nicholas Braun. he would be an amazing Fang. Him of Steven Strait.

https://2img.net/h/i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii152/luvalwayz07/braun.jpg

Nicholas Braun

What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 Steven-Strait
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:03 am

What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 Braun10

Yes, very good Fang lol Fang thinks so XD
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:14 am

Max is going to be a really hard one though. i don't think anyone would be exactly right or even probably remotly right for her.
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 am

Yeah *shines finger nails on shirt* I'm irreplaceable. lol well I'm not sure who would be a good Max either I mean it's going to b really difficult to figure that one out. I hope they don't go with like a Disney star or anything =P I hope they get completely new actors and actresses so they can be known as Max or Fang or iggyy.. you get the point? lol

What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 Empty The bad thing is...

Post  Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:47 pm

OOC
    i dont think that anyone will be satisfied with the people who play in the movie. Oh well. We always have the books cheers
    Max
    Max
    Admin

Post  Max Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:22 pm

But still I think if a movie came otu we'd all go to see it lol. Even if it sucked

Post  Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:26 pm

oh well dont judge a book by its movie lol
    Alexandra
    Alexandra

Post  Alexandra Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:54 pm

i'd definatly go see it. Two things mihgt happen following the movie.
    One.) If it's bad, I'll rant for weeks about the screw ups they made and every tiny detail they left out while saying repeatedly "It sucked!"
    Two.) If it's good, I'll rant for weeks about the screws ups they made and every tiny detail they left out while saying repeatedly "I guess it was ok."

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:34 pm

I dont know if you guys heard of percy jackson and the olympians but they totally ruined thaT MOVIE
    Ari
    Ari

Number of posts : 117
    Experiment experience : 23
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Post  Ari Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:24 pm

I didn't think it was out yet??? How did they ruin it?

Post  Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:55 pm

the cast is like 24 years old annabeth is eighteen and just they ruined the cast
    Reina

Number of posts : 3
    Experiment experience : 3
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Reina Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 am

Lol, I should be Max. No just kidding. xD I personally don't think I'll be satisfied with the movie. D:
    AriFangFanGurrl
    AriFangFanGurrl

Number of posts : 4
    Humor : Sarscam
    Experiment experience : 4
    Experiment Experience : 1
    Registration date : 2011-01-05

Post  AriFangFanGurrl Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Well just remeber the book and the movie are two different things. Then you can enjoyed both of them with different feelings Wink But if they get a twenty or thirty year old to play Ari I will start a riot Mad . In the Magna series he looks about sixteen or seventeen and everyone is casting guys in their late twenties or early thirtes. He in his late teens, sixteen or seventeen not twenty seven!
    maximum972000

Number of posts : 2
    Experiment experience : 2
    Registration date : 2011-01-31

What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 Empty laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post  maximum972000 Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Hi iam new here what do you think about the rating for the movie?
    maximum972000

Number of posts : 2
    Experiment experience : 2
    Registration date : 2011-01-31

What actor's would be the best  to play the flock? - Page 2 Empty Hi i an anewe here asjdl i sjd fthind think theres something tro trong ehitht my key board

Post  maximum972000 Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:03 pm

maximum972000 wrote:Hi iam new here what do you think about the rating for the movie?
    the strenth of the bird is the flock, and the strenght of the flock is the bird alien sunny
    AriFangFanGurrl
    AriFangFanGurrl

Number of posts : 4
    Humor : Sarscam
    Experiment experience : 4
    Registration date : 2011-01-05

Post  AriFangFanGurrl Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:10 am

Probably PG-13 since the book has a lot of instinct battles and some gore in it so PG-13 since a lot of readers are 12 or 13. . . . I love you
    Jay
    Jay

Number of posts : 5
    Humor : Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
    Experiment experience : 9
    Registration date : 2011-02-22

Post  Jay Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Personally, i think they should just go to High Schools and have try outs because they are bound to find the perfect kids.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 pm